I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 9 Spoiler - Blackpool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 20:16
I actually would of saved Peter, hubby Jamelia.
down to the last 7 then now....
Katie, and Peter to go next, then we have a real competition imo!

or is that 8??? oops

Edited by deborah31 - 22 Nov 2015 at 20:18
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 20:19
It doesn't surprise me that Jamelia went.

Peter was better than his original dance, however Jamelia wasn't asked to change anything.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 08:50
I felt Jamelia should have been saved based on her performance in the dance off and think the judges were looking at overall talent, rather than simply the dance off. Peter didn't do a good jive - I barely recognised it as such but unsure how much of that was down to poor dancing, poor choreography and srange music choice. Any experts to help me out on this?
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 13:42
I feel like Peter upped his game, Jamelia same lumpy, up and down shoulders, and being dragged around by Tristan. Her dance was very bad technically, i don't think she even had the right (flower in a vase arch- as demontrated by Ian Waite often) that she should of possibly had??. I think Peter did the best of the choreography he was given (ie limited jive) - just my opinion, Len obviously thought otherwise
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12