I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 9 (Blackpool) dances

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 19:43
If I am honest am becoming tired of the series at the moment - BBC cynically playing favourites insults my intelligence

Lousy music Peter, Kellie, Jamelia and Jay

spot on for dance all the others and I bet they have all the budget for dresses too

If it was not for G and G would stop watching - if someone as bland and as poor at latin as Katie gets to final will make a mockery of the show

Cuba might have a latin feel but is so flat to dance to feel sorry for Jay

Dont think Kellie will have bun and trousers as Erin and Richard did that when they danced to it
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 20:03
Aww Bren. You musn't leave us.

This series has been rather biased hasn't it... Music choices, outfits, judges scores. Not a level playing field.

I'm looking forward to Team GG. I think they might win the battle of the AS.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 20:06
Besides G and G who I think are great and K and k cos I just like Kev have no real favourite and dont dislike any except Anton just a shame they play such blatant favourites

Anita, Helen and Katie particularly have had such good outifits and music though like you Jo have no doubt G and G will be best AS as Gio will dance it and Anton with that music will be cheesy
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 20:07
no intention of not watching just not really looking forward to it as much thats all :)
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 20:12
Thanks Bren - I must have missed Erin & Richard's! I dread to think how they'll dress her then! They seem to re-use a lot of the songs? Going to a party this weekend so I'll have to watch it on i-player - at least I can FF through VTs etc   
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 09:34
Just caught up with ITT... Kellie on her own. Kevin's not very well!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 16:18
my brother for a long time has said the music arranger and guy who picks music for show has been using tracks from dance cd's call CFD (computerised for dance) if he is and IF they use this arrangement for saturday for Kevin will be relieved

9 to 5 as a quickstep
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 16:36
ignore the dancing but if Kellie has to do this routine prefer this type of outfit to Erin Boag's though the music for Erins is ok

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2015 at 19:31
Thanks Bren.

Hope Kellie gets a dress. Not a trouser suit.

Anita, Katie & Helen have all got lovely oufits again.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2015 at 22:30
looking bad for Kellie and a dress, looks like the giggly girly strikes again!!!!!(Probably in a suit with a briefcase i reckon!)
Love Katies dress, and Anita should look good in her red frock.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2015 at 10:10
this year BBC have def used outfits and music to play favourites Katie in particular

I do not think Kellie will get an Erin Boag type outfit think my self she will get a dolly do up (well hopefully) who would copy frumpy Erin and that awful routine:))
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2015 at 17:53
Originally posted by Bren

this year BBC have def used outfits and music to play favourites Katie in particular.

It's very noticeable this year isn't it...

At one end of the spectrum Katie and at the other Kellie.

I wonder how Kellie feels week in week out seeing some of
the lovely dresses but never actually wearing one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12