I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 8 Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 20:34
sadly not much on TV these days though all the major comps in the world live streamed by DSI for a couple of quid - I love it 
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 20:39
My fav dancers tonight were Georgia, and Giovanni, had to watch it again, so I could watch him
Some strange music choices tonight, didn't like Kellie and Katies, music, get-up mish mash at all, did the best with what they were given tho. Kevin looked a bit old to be dressed for hip-hop! Shame, they should of had proper samba stuff.
I think it's time for either Jeremy or Jamelia to go tonight now.
Think Jay and Aliona could be in trouble, not sure why they were marked lower than some others tonight?? Hubby threw them a vote, as Aliona his favourite!
Bruno was in a kinder mood tonight, may he got some sleep on his flight back from over the pond.
See Len still not moving on the opening sequences, his knee taking longer to heal me thinks.
Other than that, I've sort of gone off Tristan, didn't like his choreography tonight, and almost the end of the journey for Jamelia i feel.
Katie looked stunning, and their roooombba, was not as bad as i anticipated, granted i could still barely watch it, but was glad she got through it reasonably ok, she's got a dishy husband too hasn't she?? She should of done the rooombba with him not Anton!!!

might catch you all later for the result!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 20:41
Jay made a couple of errors and Craig marked down because of the lift in the middle he usually does
pift66 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote pift66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 20:57
totally agree
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 21:49
Originally posted by Bren

sadly not much on TV these days though all the major comps in the world live streamed by DSI for a couple of quid - I love it 

Thank you. What's DSI Bren?
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 22:11
Dance style international I thin here is link

DSI TV
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 22:15
sorry is dearer than I thought I get it via my bro :)
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 09:39
Amazing charleston. Well done Team GG.

Technique aside... I enjoyed Helen & Peter.
(Janette ought to keep the dress for her wedding).

Katie was much better than I expected...
but I wouldn't have marked her higher than Jay.

Voted Geo, Kellie & Peter.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 10:24
loved the Charleston favourite routine of series so far

I went to youtube and re watched Kevs samba routine after several latin pros told me to forget costumes etc and watch how clever it is - and it really is but such a shame such good samba technique from Kellie spoilt by music and costume with music similar to Volare last week would have been such a winner
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 13:23
Originally posted by deborah31

My fav dancers tonight were Georgia, and Giovanni, had to watch it again, so I could watch him
Some strange music choices tonight, didn't like Kellie and Katies, music, get-up mish mash at all, did the best with what they were given tho. Kevin looked a bit old to be dressed for hip-hop! Shame, they should of had proper samba stuff.
I think it's time for either Jeremy or Jamelia to go tonight now.
Think Jay and Aliona could be in trouble, not sure why they were marked lower than some others tonight?? Hubby threw them a vote, as Aliona his favourite!
Bruno was in a kinder mood tonight, may he got some sleep on his flight back from over the pond.
See Len still not moving on the opening sequences, his knee taking longer to heal me thinks.
Other than that, I've sort of gone off Tristan, didn't like his choreography tonight, and almost the end of the journey for Jamelia i feel.
Katie looked stunning, and their roooombba, was not as bad as i anticipated, granted i could still barely watch it, but was glad she got through it reasonably ok, she's got a dishy husband too hasn't she?? She should of done the rooombba with him not Anton!!!

might catch you all later for the result!

I'd agree with this, although saying Kevin looked too old, what about Kelly? she looks a lot older than she is, a bit embarrasing that dance and get up, would have been better on the younger dances like G and G.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 13:42
Originally posted by Bren

sorry is dearer than I thought I get it via my bro :)

Any chance of an intro to your bro!!!?

Why are there no dance comps on TV/Satellite? It is so entertaining and would be a welcome addition to a lot of SCD viewers who go thro many months of the year with no dancing to watch.

If we can have darts, bowls, etc etc we can surely have dance. Much higher up the interest league for me.

Have good week and thanks again. XXX
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 15:39
Sorry for not being able to do a blog this week - had to give a friend a lift somewhere at short notice and was caught in a traffic jam so haven't caught the show yet - I'll do a short summary later!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 16:33
Just watched Kellie's samba again. Grr.

I wonder if there's ploy to sabotage Team KK...
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 18:10
yep Little Sue , kellie is probably about 40 too i reckon. Think Kevin is just one of those who looks older than he actually is (presume he is older than his sister Joanne?)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 19:28
Originally posted by deborah31

yep Little Sue , kellie is probably about 40 too i reckon. Think Kevin is just one of those who looks older than he actually is (presume he is older than his sister Joanne?)

Kevin 33 and Joanne 32. Both born in October.
tiggy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tiggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 19:46
Why do producers put dancers on when an act is singing...I still find that disrespectful
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>