I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ola quits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ola quits
    Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 10:23
In the Sun today, so must be true.
It also says she won't be in the opening number tonight, but she will finish the season.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 15:58
Probably time to go.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 15:22
So Ola and Kristina, were banned for a week, cos of Ola talking about leaving, and Kristina sitting virtually next to Simon on X-factor, so no-opening show dance for them last weekend.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 13:35
Looks like they're both in from the cold so to speak.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 16:02
she also talks about the overmarking by the judges.. saying it's fixed to make some stars loom better than they were to encourage the public to vote for them.. luckily we have dancers on our forum who inform us what a dance SHOULD be.. now we understand why that get so frustratwed with the marking
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 16:03
cheers for me new frock Bren... hides me gammy legs!!!!!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 18:06
I wonder if that's Ola's opinion or actual fact...

It's just if the judges do mark to order you wouldn't
expect them to tell everyone.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 18:07
Nice dress Tups
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 20:57
Ola was front page of the Sun today (had nothing better to put on it , it seems ) Seems to be a pack of lies, about how the judges mark, etc... basically coming across as sour grapes. To be honest I'm surprised they let her on the show tonight, can't see her on till the end of this series now.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 21:52
I was surprised to see her to, thought they would have had her off  for all her moaning.
 Post Reply Post Reply