I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 8 music and dances

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 8 music and dances
    Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 19:47
Anita and Gleb will be performing the Quickstep to ‘Don't Get Me Wrong’ by The Pretenders.

Georgia and Giovanni will be dancing the Charleston to ‘Hot Honey Rag' from Chicago.

Helen and Aljaž will be performing the Tango to 'Hold Back The River' by James Bay.

Jamelia and Tristan will be performing the Samba to ‘A Little Respect’ by Erasure.

Jay and Aliona will be dancing the Foxtrot ‘Lay Me Down’ by Sam Smith.

Jeremy and Karen will be performing the Quickstep to ‘Going Underground’ by The Jam.

Katie and Anton will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Never Never Never' by Shirley Bassey.

Kellie and Kevin will be performing the Samba to ‘Boom Shake The Room’ by Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince

Peter and Janette will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to ‘You're My World’ by Cilla Black.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 19:47
I despair
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 20:04
Has anyone got suitable music Bren? I like Team GG's song.

Katie's got Rumba! Anton's fans will need to rally.

Edited by Jo Bird - 10 Nov 2015 at 20:09
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 20:34
Georgia and Anita have good music and Peters is ok all the rest iffy - hold back the water just cant see it

if they use the Mark de Rosa mix of boom boom shake the room at least you would be able to pick a samba out of it but all the others have iffy tracks
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 21:36
OMG, Rumba, Katie and Anton???? don't know if i can watch!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 22:12
Stay calm Deb! It might not be as bad as you think. Then again....! I like Anton and Katie so will have everything crossed here. I think there will be worse dancers than them potentially.

As long as they don't do a Carol Vorderman gurning session for the whole thing I'll be happy. She only got 20 with Paul Killick and she looked like she was squeezing out a nut for the entire dance! Put me off rumba for years!!!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 22:13
Night everyone.

Edited by SueM - 10 Nov 2015 at 22:48
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 22:19
Originally posted by SueM

Stay calm Deb! It might not be as bad as you think. Then again....! I like Anton and Katie so will have everything crossed here. I think there will be worse dancers than them potentially.

As long as they don't do a Carol Vorderman gurning session for the whole thing I'll be happy. She only got 20 with Paul Killick and she looked like she was squeezing out a nut for the entire dance! Put me off rumba for years!!!

Carol's wasn't good either was it? for me Anton and Sexy, words that do not fit in one sentence!

very funny, g'night!

Edited by deborah31 - 10 Nov 2015 at 22:20
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 07:53
That's the problem for Katie... Anton can't do sexy even if she can.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 10:44
Katie might look ok and have nice figure but she is stiff her salsa was awful and step technique wise rumba is similar to salsa - so can see it being worse
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 11:36
Awful tune for Kellie and Kev, can't imagine the band doing a rap trackShocked
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 11:53
Quite pleased I will be away and miss this week's show! Will predict Katie and Jamelia in the bottom 2 and anyone's guess who might go.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 18:09
Agree Salsa. Think it will be two girls in the D/O.

Any two of Katie, Jamelia, Kellie or even Helen.

Hope it's not Kellie
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2015 at 20:56
kellie will be fine
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 18:24
Originally posted by salsa-addict

Quite pleased I will be away and miss this week's show! Will predict Katie and Jamelia in the bottom 2 and anyone's guess who might go.

I think it will be Katie and Jamelia too (unless.... Anton's fans get on the phone big time... then not sure, another shocker i think)
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 20:15
Jeremy needs to go this week as  he the last of the crap dancers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>