I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Vote

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Vote
    Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 12:07
How do people think the vote is working out?

I guess Jay's doing very well. Young, male, good dancer.

Katie & Jeremy must be near the top too.
(Their vote's been tested a couple of times now).

Jamelia & Helen must have done quite well saturday.

That leaves Peter, Georgia, Anita, Kellie.

Edited by Jo Bird - 09 Nov 2015 at 12:43
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 14:38
Think Jay and Peter will do well with the girlie fan base.  Jeremy obviously the yearly comedy act who always does well.  I would say non dancing fans and men more likely to vote for the comedy act just to annoy the 'system',  like they vote in X Factor when they have a silly act doing well.  Every year there seems to be a female dancer that women dislike which this year is obviously Jamillia.  Maybe a lot of women vote for the male celeb dancer they fancy who every he paired with which is obvious with Anton's vote as he seems to be so popular with the middle aged ladyConfused
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 11:06
Originally posted by littlesue

Think Jay and Peter will do well with the girlie fan base.  Jeremy obviously the yearly comedy act who always does well.  I would say non dancing fans and men more likely to vote for the comedy act just to annoy the 'system',  like they vote in X Factor when they have a silly act doing well.  Every year there seems to be a female dancer that women dislike which this year is obviously Jamillia.  Maybe a lot of women vote for the male celeb dancer they fancy who every he paired with which is obvious with Anton's vote as he seems to be so popular with the middle aged ladyConfused

Re Anton - he certainly is NOT popular with this one - but perhaps I would now be classed as geriatric rather than middle aged?
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 17:57
Originally posted by littlesue

Maybe a lot of women vote for the male celeb dancer they fancy who every he paired with which is obvious with Anton's vote as he seems to be so popular with the middle aged ladyConfused

I wouldn't want him as a partner, as he seems to mess around too much and not take it (or his partner) seriously. I know it's a fun show, but I'd rather have Aljaz, or Ian Waite
I did vote for Jeremy this week as find him very enjoyable to watch, i know he's by no means the best, but to me he's putting in a lot of effort, happy for him to stay a bit longer.
I will be voting for Georgia/Gio later, when it gets down to the last few tho, as they're my favourites, I'm not a fan of Helen (not sure why) so won't be voting for Aljaz this time. I enjoy Anita (not particularly Gleb) as to me, she's putting in all the effort, and for a non-dancer (previously)i like to see her 'journey'

Edited by deborah31 - 10 Nov 2015 at 18:00
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply