I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bindi Irwin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bindi Irwin
    Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 03:53
Bindi's only 17. She' tipped to win this series.

Bruno was a bit hyper when he was a guest judge on the Australian DWTS. He was only on for 3 episodes.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 21:35
I loved their Viennese waltz (just watched it now)
It that why Bruno is a bit hyper when he's on here, still jetting between the US, and UK then???
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2015 at 17:28
Good grief Margi, that's awful for the poor girl. As if she doesn't have enough to deal with. Is she under age or something? Surely the whole world knows her father's dead.

God bless her. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2015 at 05:59
I think its wonderful that Bindi is doing so well in DWTS.

She and the DWTS lawyers have to prove that her father Steve Irwin is dead before she can be paid for her participation on the show. Her mother Terri signed a waiver that she would not take any of Bindi's earnings, but since her father's signature did not appear on the document, the courts want proof he is dead. She is already very emotional over the loss of her father.
 Post Reply Post Reply