I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 5 songs and dances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 5 songs and dances
    Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 18:43
Ainsley and Natalie are doing the Jive to Bill Haley and the Comets Shake Rattle and Roll

Anita and Gleb are dancing the Tango to Temper Trap’s Sweet Disposition

Carol and Pasha are dancing the Viennese Waltz to Seal’s I’ve Been Loving You Too Long

Georgia and Giovanni are dancing the Salsa to Sylvester’s You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)

Helen and Aljaz are doing the Quickstep to Diana Ross and the Supremes’ You Can’t Hurry Love

Jamelia and Tristan are dancing the Foxtrot to Celine Dion’s Because You Loved Me

Jay and Aliona are doing the Paso to Bon Jovi’s It's My Life

Jeremy and Karen are dancing the Waltz to Elvis Costello’s She

Katie and Anton are dancing the Salsa to Michael Buble’s It Had Better Be Tonight

Kellie and Kevin are doing the Jive to One Direction’s One Way Or Another

Kirsty and Brendan are dancing the Viennese Waltz to David Gray’s This Year’s Love

And Peter and Janette are dancing the Rumba to Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 18:49
bit gutted Ainsley got the decent jive music - not overly keen on Kellie and Kevs music - hate Anita's tango music too

Peter and Janette have good rumba music (good music for peter AGAIN) but feel Janette will do minimum rumba and Peter's gurning will be awful
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 06:41
Who else has good music Bren?

I really like Helen's music but disappointed about Kellie's.

I think Kirsty & Jamelia might struggle this week.

Edited by Jo Bird - 21 Oct 2015 at 06:42
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 07:59
Some awful music choices there, Ainsley's the best, Jay and Aliona's Paso to Bon JoviAngry
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:00
some are good tracks but not right for the dance -Helen's is ok but not an out and out quickstep

Peter has the best music but a professional who will not choreograph a proper rumba ( and I bet judges fawn over it ) Pity Ainsley has the right feel music for jive but if anyone can ignore the music and produce an authentic jive it is Kevin
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 09:24
Kevin always makes the best of the music doesn't he...
Fingers crossed he'll work his magic saturday.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 12:04
talking to my Bro today Jo, he said oh one way or another has a jive remix by One Direction and it is good we use it at the school so after listening to it am really happy just hope they use this version :)

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 18:15
That's good news Bren

It's all looking very good on Waite's Warm up.
Would be lovely if they could top the leaderboard.
 Post Reply Post Reply