I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

week 4 result show chat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: week 4 result show chat
    Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 19:24
hi if anyone around :)

nice opener by pros
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 19:28
cannot believe judges let Peter and Janette get away with that footwork
allaboutthedance View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 19:36
Peter could do a sh!t on the floor and still get high scores. Pardon my crudeness, I'm not in the best of moods!
allaboutthedance View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 19:42
Lovely pro profromance with Will young
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 20:02
Still think Daniel was happy to go, can fly back to the Emerald Isle (probably already there!)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 20:51
Love the pro routines this year.

Personally I thought Kirsty was terrible in the dance off, but then what di I know.
doctordancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 15:30
I adore Will Young and thought he was amazing last night.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 16:48
Just watching on i-player. Who is the male sandy-haired dancer wearing red trousers in the pro opening number?
Had to smile at the fact Brendan and Anton have been "relegated" to bit parts and they are probably the only ones of the pros who can actually remember the 80's!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 17:53
Originally posted by salsa-addict

Just watching on i-player. Who is the male sandy-haired dancer wearing red trousers in the pro opening number?
Had to smile at the fact Brendan and Anton have been "relegated" to bit parts and they are probably the only ones of the pros who can actually remember the 80's!

it is

Neil Jones & Ekaterina Sokolova they were both in the routine on sunday and ekaterina replaced Jo last week when she was ill - Neil and ekaterina are professional latin dancers - they made the pro latin final at the international last week and won the the world showdance latin earlier this month, you may remember them from latin kings on BGT.  Neil has been doing some choreo for pro group dances too so one he has coming up he describes as 'proper latin number'

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 18:21
I saw that guy at a quick glance(with almost it seemed reddish hair), reminded me of the guy from Happy Days, ritchie cunningham (now director ron howard) when he had hair!

Loved the comment about Anton, and Brendan, lol, remember seeing Anton stuck with the jukebox!! Was'nt Brendand shaking the drink mixers or something.

Edited by deborah31 - 19 Oct 2015 at 18:24
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 18:31
Just caught up on I player just so pleased that Daniel has gone as the thought of having to watch him do a Salsa or a Rumba made me feel quite ill 😗
Pan
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 18:57
Thanks Bren, I had wondered if it was him but don't know them well and there were very short moments when he was in camera shot.
 Post Reply Post Reply