I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It takes two

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 00:02
Where do you live? I'll be over at 6pm. I love BBQ's
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 00:15
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Where do you live? I'll be over at 6pm. I love BBQ's

In a small village on the outskirts of Aberdeen in North east Scotland - a bit of a trek from Somerset!

If you do come, looks like you'll be the only ones there - I've heard rumors that the couple across the road have decided to compete against us and are putting on their own barbecue, at exactly the same time! And they did know we were doing one - I dropped a small envelope through everyone's door - no doubt they will have forked out on some fancy paper that I've never heard of for their 'invites' and conveniently 'forgot' to invite us!

No doubt everyone will go to theirs!

There is a reason why people might not be exactly thrilled at the thought of another of our barbecues- all will be revealed in tomorrow's blog!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2015 at 17:39
How young were the Drifters on last night's ITT!!!!

Poor Russell he seemed so emotional about the show, is he menopausal?? (I recognise my symptoms there, lol)

FF thru most of the weeks offerings, as with the marathon hour on a Friday, takes some time to watch it all.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 09:20
Really enjoyed the Friday panel on ITT this week. Rufus Hound was great.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 12:49
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Really enjoyed the Friday panel on ITT this week. Rufus Hound was great.

Agree with, Jo. His comment about Anton's ability at Latin American really made me chuckle.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 14:23
Agree - get rid of Bruno & replace with Rufus, he talked more sense & was funny too!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 20:33
I love Rufus Hound, he's always great on the panel
Tells it like it is, love the Anton comment!!!!! ha...ha...

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 13:34
Nice to see Mr & Mrs Clifton on ITT
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 14:10
keith and judy good friends and really genuine people
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 21:05
Is it just me, or is anyone else annoyed Karen Hardy came back?? Now FF thru her. Joanne clifton was much better and funnier.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12