I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ratings 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ratings 2015
    Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 18:18
I'll update this thread every week the day after the show with the ratings.

Last night's show got a very good 8.69m and an audience share of 41.7% - up on last year's 8.43m and 33.7% share. It was the highest rated launch ever, apparently.

The X Factor could only get 7.13m and a 32.2% audience share - it rises to 7.52m if you include the +1 rating. X Factor was down 1.30 million on 2014.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 18:30
Thanks. That's interesting.

This is probably a silly question... but does that figure include people who record on VHS and watch later?

Edited by Jo Bird - 06 Sep 2015 at 18:31
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 18:35
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Thanks. That's interesting.

This is probably a silly question... but does that figure include people who record on VHS and watch later?

It includes people who recorded on the same night. On Monday the 14th of September ratings which include people who recorded a week or less after the show will be released.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 18:54
Ok. Thanx. Strictly's done very well.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 10:21
I hate the comparison between the shows and really believe BBc should be above this unlike the other channels the bbc do not have to worry about such things as they are funded by us and not advertising.  BBC also do not repeat SCD or have +1 channel whereas X Factor does - I love both shows and really cannot see why the BBC keep clashing the show despite agreements not to there is room for both
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 17:35
I'm not interested in X-factor, besides not liking the new judges really, it drags on way too long, especially with all the adverts, i have been recording it, but just deleting it now, must take it off my series record, as not a fan, and no-one watching it here.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 22:31
7.68m for the Friday show and 7.66m for the Saturday show.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 12:48
How many for the Rugby?????? must be the sum of X-Factor, and SCD!!!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 14:28
around 11m
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 16:04
Originally posted by deborah31

I'm not interested in X-factor, besides not liking the new judges really, it drags on way too long, especially with all the adverts, i have been recording it, but just deleting it now, must take it off my series record, as not a fan, and no-one watching it here.

We're not doing X Factor here either. Far too many changes and time it was put out to grass. Not just our opinion but lots of friends' opinions as well. No longer record it to watch later either.

Rugby a much better team sport!

Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 16:06
Like knowing the viewing figures. Good to see BBC are winning the Sat night war. The beeb needs as much support as it can get.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 16:07
Quick question. How are you doing Bren? Thinking of you. XXX
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 18:13
7.92 million viewers last night and a 38% audience share, which was down over 1 million on the same episode last year. Last night's rating will have been hurt by the rugby.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2015 at 13:44
8.91 million viewers last night and a 44% audience share. The audience peaked with 9.92 million viewers and a 48% share at 7.30pm. It was around 300,000 more than Week 3 last year.

I don't like the show in it's current format, but I begrudgingly admit it's doing well.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 12:53
9.7 million viewers last night - huge rating!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2015 at 14:18
think it was because nothing else on - am amazed by how many were disappointed at show last night and complaining of boredom will be interesting to see ratings when rugby over
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>