I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**SPOILER***LAUNCH SHOW COUPLES***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 20:01
I always thought he was gay as well! But he married his wife in 2002. She had to get her 1st marriage annulled by the Catholic church. All good fun. He is supposed to be be a very nice guy (very philanthropic - helps Romanian orphans) but he always comes over as wet to me when I've seen him interviewed.

So pleased BBC have paired him with Kristina. An interesting partnership.
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 06:20
Rock Hudson was married for yearsWink
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 08:29
Interesting pairings this year. I think it might be quite an interesting competition but, yet again, I will be missing the first few weeks due to annual holidays. Hopefully the rubbish will have been voted off by the time I return!

Bren - if you feel up to it - there is nothing to stop you watching AND chatting with your Dad. I still have lots of conversations with my Mum in my head and heart although she died in 1990. It is part of the healing process.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 14:58
Originally posted by salsa-addict

Interesting pairings this year. I think it might be quite an interesting competition but, yet again, I will be missing the first few weeks due to annual holidays. Hopefully the rubbish will have been voted off by the time I return!

Bren - if you feel up to it - there is nothing to stop you watching AND chatting with your Dad. I still have lots of conversations with my Mum in my head and heart although she died in 1990. It is part of the healing process.

Good advice. I still talk to my dad and he died in 2002. Sometimes it's out loud. He's never far away.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 16:37
thanks girls that is wise advice and might give that a go :)

mum and dad on their ruby wedding anniversary some years ago :) in dance hold

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 16:38
Originally posted by littlesue

Rock Hudson was married for yearsWink

Clap
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 17:57
What a lovely picture Bren :):)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
allaboutthedance View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 18:37
That's a gorgeous picture Bren, thanks for sharing xx
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 18:40
Bren, that is a lovely picture of your Mum & Dad.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 21:27
What a lovely smile your dad's got in the photo. They both look so happy. Thank you for putting this on for us to share. XXX
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 00:38
I loved rock Hudson, have his auto biography, he loved both from his book, but seemed to love men just a bit more!
From memory one of his great loves could,not put up with him going off with men now and then so would'nt marry him, will have to re-read it.
Annoyed just a tad Tristan with aliona
Don't know Katie, but sorry for her already!
Great photo Bren of your parents.

Edited by deborah31 - 05 Sep 2015 at 00:39
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 20:51
what happened to Kev's sister this year??????
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 08:54
She part of the team but doing more the choreography side.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 14:37
Why hasn't she got a celeb this year? Been dropped on that side pretty quickly, it would seem but don't know reason yet. Why have they brought a new prof femae in and dropped our girl?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 14:58
I heard one male celeb dropped out at late stage, no way was Otile brought in to replace Joanne - nowhere near in Jo's league - Jo will be part of pro routines and involved with group choreography as well as presenting on ITT which has been revamped and she will also appear as expert on the show so probably Karen will comment on Latin and Jo Ballroom

Also know beeb have been training her for presenting for a while
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 16:03
Shame they didn't replace Darcy with Joanne.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>