I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**SPOILER***LAUNCH SHOW COUPLES***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
allaboutthedance View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **SPOILER***LAUNCH SHOW COUPLES***
    Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 23:33
If you don't want to know which pro got which celeb please don't scroll down!!

Georgia and Giovanni
Kristy and Brendan
Helen and Aljaz
Jamelia and Tristan(Poor Tristan)
Ainsley and Natalie
Iwan and Ola
Jay and Aliona
Jeremy and Karen
Anthony and Otlile
Katie and Anton
Carol and Pasha
Daniel and Kristina 😅
Jeannette and Peter
Anita and Gleb
Kelly and kevin.

So, what do we all think?

Edited by allaboutthedance - 02 Sep 2015 at 23:35
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 08:07
Poor Natalie again!! they must not like her, at least Carole not got Anton!! Bet Daniel's wife laying the law down to him as we speakBig%20smile
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 09:34
Thanks Tara. Nice to know in advance. Looking forward to saturday   
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 12:24
feel sorry for those who got anton and janette lousy latin/ballroom

cant bear to watch yet - seeing dance without dad ringing to moan about the judges and what they are looking at but hopefully by time show starts proper I will be able to do so
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 14:15
Originally posted by Bren

feel sorry for those who got anton and janette lousy latin/ballroomcant bear to watch yet - seeing dance without dad ringing to moan about the judges and what they are looking at but hopefully by time show starts proper I will be able to do so

You're obviously a lot stronger than me Bren. I'd find it too tough, as much as I love the programme, but we are all different.

Interesting partnerships. Daniel and Kristina - can't wait! Their Riverdance should be great! I still have to say I like Anton for entertainment value but hey ho! I'm prob on my own on that one.

Don't have a strong liking for this year's set of celebs. None of them really float my boat so will be popping in and out this year.

Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 14:17
What do you think of the pairing up Tara?
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 14:40
Hi Sue. How are you doing? What do you think of this year's offering so far?!
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 15:28
Thanks for the news on the pairings, my sympathy to Katie, and to Daniel`s wife, my advice, keep your eye on your man!!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 15:49
I knew they were going to pair up Daniel & Kristina! Think we know what they'll be dancing to at some point - "Just want to dance with you, twirl you all around the floor...."
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 15:50
Ainsley & Carol have at least got a shot at learning to dance - poor Katie, has not!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 16:02
am gobsmacked Daniel is married to a woman always thought he was gay Shocked
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 16:21
Originally posted by SueM

What do you think of the pairing up Tara?

I'm very surprised Aliona got Jay, hopefully this will cheer her up! Was hoping Kevin would get Georgia but I suppose the producers want to give him a break this year. I wonder how pasha will cope with Carol!! Xx
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 16:23
Originally posted by Bren

am gobsmacked Daniel is married to a woman always thought he was gay Shocked

OMG I just burst out laughing! Yes he's married to a lovely women, Majella, who I think has/had cancer. I can see why you thought that though! Xx

Edited by allaboutthedance - 03 Sep 2015 at 16:24
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 16:25
My favorite pairing is Helen and Aljaz
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 17:57
haha saw pictures of his wife she looks lovely and 'normal' but have heard Daniel is a lovely person

I hate judging on looks but agree on paper Aljaz and Helen look good BUT she has the look to me of someone who will be stiff (hope I am wrong ) like victoria Pendleton  my dance teachers eye :) - have heard on my grapevine that Jay doesn't have much rhythm so Aliona may have got someone who is not old but may not be that good though wanted fans should keep him in

Think Giovanni and Georgia have the look of a good couple and Anthony and Otillie may be good to but just speculation :) Kellie Bright went to Sylvia Young (she was child actress) so she may have dance experience
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 18:25
Originally posted by Maisie

I knew they were going to pair up Daniel & Kristina! Think we know what they'll be dancing to at some point - "Just want to dance with you, twirl you all around the floor...."

One (or more) of the producers must have a sense of humour with this match up
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>