I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Back In Time...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back In Time...
    Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 21:27
Is anyone else watching Back In Time for Dinner?

I enjoyed it. Chuckled over the tin opener

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 14:26
caught up with this this week, interesting, to see how little sweets/sugar was around. We never had sweets/biscuits or chocolate or any deserts ever in the house in the 60's or 70's. I used to go to the corner shop for treats only when I used to visit an aunt and uncle . Funnily enough my mother went back to work in the late 50's and early 60's before I came along(then she had to give it up again)as an older mother, how annoying must that of been, just when she had got some freedom again. Was probably a godsend when cans, and frozen food came along, I remember we had a fridge from the mid 60's onwards (nobody enjoyed /likes cooking in my family- sister to this day, still lives on salads and tinned soups!!- why she has always been underweight possibly!- notlike me!!)

Edited by deborah31 - 26 Mar 2015 at 14:28
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 21:56
It is interesting isn't it...

Into the 70's now I can remember a few things
like chip pans and loud wallpaper/carpets.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply