I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCD 2015
    Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 16:18
I hope what I read somewhere was a wind up, Katie Price a possible for the next series.   
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 18:04
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 20:20
Hmm, if she dances as well as she sings......
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 22:04
She was on This Morning this week and when asked if it was true she was asked to do SCD she said she'd like to do it but hasn't been asked. She hoped someone would pick this up and run with it, so she could be on it!!!   

Who coud partner her and not go bananas in the process?!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 17:38
Anton might enjoy himself
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 22:27
More worrying is what I read this morning on the net. Claudia has been interviewed and the person she would most like to see on SCD is Peter Mandelsson! Ye Gods, the mind boggles!!! Shame he and Ann W wren't on together. The group dances would have been fun!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 17:34
He might be good. You never know. And he's not an actor/presenter/singer.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 17:19
That's true. And he'd be a natural on the Halloween Special. It would also be nice to see a different side of him and a smile. Think I read somewhere he could dance but I might be mistaking him for someone else. Can imagine him doing ballroom but not the latin. My imagination not stretching that far at mo!
 Post Reply Post Reply