I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice and friendly on here at the moment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dolly View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice and friendly on here at the moment
    Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 12:58
Anyone else on a diet? I'm on a post Christmas one. I do it every year and seldom make it to the end of February Cry
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 18:54
Hey Dolly.

I'm not on a diet... but NY resolutions have gone out of the window
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 19:24
Keep going Dolly. Only 2 weeks to go and you'll have broken your own record. Following Jo's example how can you fail!

Glad you think we're friendly on here at mo'. In the main we're a lovely bunch. Quirky but nice to know.

Not specifically dieting. The minute I call it a diet I fall off the wagon very quickly! I have, however, treated myself to an ice cream maker and a soup maker. Along with the slow cooker I'm going to try cooking healthy meals and keep me and his nibs on a good for you without being boring routine. Pigs could fly over the house very soon but we can but try!!!

Downloaded some great cookery books for £2.32 each on to my Kindle. A series called 'Skinny...'. I've downloaded ice creams, slow cooker and soup recipe books. Start praying now and we may both get to the end of the week! not saying which week!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 07:18
I've been on a diet since 1985Ermm The size 12 green eyed red head I used to be, is but a distant memory.
Thank goodness for elastic waistbandsnod
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 09:19
I agree about the elastic waistbands Toots!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 18:05
Did you see article on This Morning re a new non invasive face lift thingy? Small beads of something are threaded in to the cheek and then the thread is pulled to lose the jowls and lines each side of the nose down to side of lips. Had a woman on having procedure done. Only cost £4k!!! I have used Oil of Olay since uni and recently been using it twice a day while trying to get in to some kind of routine. My lines are nearly gone, or at least not as pronounced. £7.99!

Elastic waistbands are fantastic. Now need something, other than wrapping in loads of bandages, to flatten my boobs!!! They seem to have a life of their own that has nothing to do with me!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 18:09
I know how you feel Sue. My boobs are too big for me.
Would love a reduction... but it costs the earth.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 12:15
I need a body transplant. Much easier than sorting out the wrinkles, droopy bits, saggy bits and big bits
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 15:07
Originally posted by Toots

I need a body transplant. Much easier than sorting out the wrinkles, droopy bits, saggy bits and big bits

Oh bless!!!
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 15:18
I'd like a model that's 15 - 20cm taller, but the same weight.

Edited by MargiABC - 16 Feb 2015 at 15:21
Dolly View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Dolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 13:35
Bye bye everyone
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 15:28
Originally posted by Dolly

Bye bye everyone

Where are you going Dolly? Hope we haven't frightened you off!
 Post Reply Post Reply