I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone watching the jump?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone watching the jump?
    Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 10:39

It’s been a cracking program this year. No one has to demean themselves by eating bugs or being shut in a house doing stupid tasks. No one is humiliated by vile personal comments and there is no backbiting. It doesn’t drag on for ever and a day. It is on for just over a week.

It's pure nostalgia for my husband and me... we used to ski every year but are too old and creaky now, and have far too many health issues

Edited by Toots - 08 Feb 2015 at 10:40
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Starbright View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Starbright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 11:44
Yes me. I'm enjoying it too. Mike to win
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 15:07
I don't care who wins to be honest. I liked them all except Lady V. I wish it was on longer though
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 19:53
I wanted Stacey S to win but now she's gone Mike T. Didn't like Lady V at all - pompous *****! Still don't know why Ola signed for it as a dancer. Far too dangerous. Plus she didn't even get out of the UK before she had an accident!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 21:58
Haven't seen any of it (The Jump), haven't seen much TV at the moment,
I enjoyed ski-ing , not jumping! Haven't even watched my fav 8 out of 10 cats does countdown this week (altho mainly cos bob and vic?? reeves was on it, can't stand those 2)
watched a couple of CBB, fast forwarded in 10 mins, didn't have the time for those boring celebs whinging on and on. (probably got paid ridiculous amounts to be on it no doubt)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 22:02
Originally posted by deborah31

Haven't seen any of it (The Jump), haven't seen much TV at the moment,
I enjoyed ski-ing , not jumping! Haven't even watched my fav 8 out of 10 cats does countdown this week (altho mainly cos bob and vic?? reeves was on it, can't stand those 2)
watched a couple of CBB, fast forwarded in 10 mins, didn't have the time for those boring celebs whinging on and on. (probably got paid ridiculous amounts to be on it no doubt)

EDIT I did catch Stephen Fry and Freddie Flintoff last night on Jonathan Ross, don't usually watch it, but I wanted to see those too on it,well especially Stephen Fry, plus there was a black American (man of color!) on it called Kevin i think, who was very funny. My husband was watching some Saturday night stuff earlier, i was managing to read a book for my course, so saw a bit of the voice , but not much, didn't hear anything particularly good, except last girl
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 08:02
It's not just jumping Deb. That's just one small part at the end. There's skiing, bob sleigh and snowboarding which takes up the main. 
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 19:16
yeah i think i saw it once- didn't JOe McKeldry(XF??) win?, have got too much stuff on tho at the mo, and now son ill, i'm not a fan of Davina either. i did set up series link, but have deleted them all now. Plus it makes me too cold just watching.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 20:19
Originally posted by deborah31

yeah i think i saw it once- didn't JOe McKeldry(XF??) win?, have got too much stuff on tho at the mo, and now son ill, i'm not a fan of Davina either. i did set up series link, but have deleted them all now. Plus it makes me too cold just watching.

Hope your son gets well soon Deb. I always watch The Jump wrapped up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate. It's the little things in life...!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 22:50
I think i heard it on the TV, didn't Joey Essex win??? that's soon over, thought the show had only just started (was just creating a fab power point !!- very funny on my pc-mainly animated) son gone to bed still with fever, i have college all day tomorrow, luckily my hubby in UK this week!
 Post Reply Post Reply