I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A place to call home

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 03:03
They have started filming the next series. Friends from church are hoping to be extras again.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2015 at 13:48
The new series starts airing on 13th Sept in Australia on pay TV. I've already made arrangements to visit my friend once a week to watch the show. The first episode will be the last episode of series 2 with a different ending (as originally intended by the writers) to lead into the new series.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 11:33
Hi Margi. Any chance of an update?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 13:49
My friends from church were extras again, but at the time of filming they couldn't say what the story lines were. They reworked the last episode of series 2 with a different ending to lead into series 3. I do know that there will be troubled times ahead for Olivia.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 05:48
Thanks Margi. Can you tell me... Does George marry Sarah?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 17:01
Brett Climo is gorgeous. Know him from Flying Doctors and A Country Practice. My life was a little empty when both series finished. Thank goodness for dvds!!!!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 15:50
Originally posted by SueM

Brett Climo is gorgeous

You can say that again Sue. I didn't watch flying docs or country practise. Might have to invest in the dvd's.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 22:17
it's just come back on again,is this series 1??? Sarah Adams just arrived on the boat today, - caught it by accident on TV, she's just got the job to be a nurse.
I like all the actors in it, but i can't take to Mr. Bligh (George??) bit too wet for me. Not sure which one is Brett Climo? is that the young Italian guy??

oops edit, just looked him up, good we don't have all same taste anyway....errrrrmmmm moving on, i do like the doctor the best! (jack ) all of the guys in general not typical aussie men imo!!, lol, prefer russell crowe/hugh jackman type here!!!
love noni tho as the matriarch, she plays a good part

Edited by deborah31 - 25 Jan 2016 at 22:56
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 00:43
I haven't caught up on all the new episodes yet. Missed a few when I was on holidays, then my friend who has been recording it went away and forgot to record it. I might have to buy the DVDs of series 3.

Brett Climo is George. Series 1 starts with Sarah returning to Australia from Europe.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 00:46
I'm still unhappy it's not on free to air TV here. Deborah, maybe they are repeating it over in the UK as they might show the new ending to series 2 and start series 3.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 23:36
I've just watched the new ending on YT. Not impressed. It's not as good as the original.

Says on the BBC website they're repeating series 1 & 2 and showing series 3 later in the year.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 22:15
yes i'm watching series one, as have just about caught upto the bit i saw it from (elizabeth bligh having a heart attack) i think she (noni) makes the series, as and interfering old biddy. I don't know if i ever saw/we got series 2 here. I love the old gossip too Doris Collins!!!- every soap/drama needs these characters!! I think the last we saw of them in the UK, was Sarah returning back from Paris, and Anna's wedding.. (was that series one or two? can't remember now) . I'm recording it daily (on 3pm each day here in UK) so am just watching till i catch up to where I have seen before, any episode now.   I do think i might have missed the first episode tho, as the first i caught was on the boat back from UK
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 14:06
New series starts today in England, i've been waiting for this!!- starting from where George is discovered laying on the ground near Roy's place, Sarah has just ran up the hill to find Regina standing with a shotgun, and also Rene is there!!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 22:57
I was in two minds whether to watch series 3 but I am
and it's just as good as series 1 & 2.

I think it should have an evening slot. Once a week.

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 14:34
yes, i'm enthralled again, can't believe Mrs Bligh, going a bit soft, even developing an interest in Mr. Goddard perhaps?? Wish George would get a back-bone though. Anyone else think that the new nanny is little Georgie's real mum??? I'm wondering how Rene will be written out, and how Sarah ends up back with George (and Regina is kicked out!!)
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 18:09
It's so good isn't it Deb... but I'm falling behind.
Recording it now so I don't miss a second.

Definitely think Rose is Georgie's mum.

I'm guessing Rene will die due to his head injury
and Sarah will marry George... eventually.

Edited by Jo Bird - 02 Mar 2016 at 18:10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>