I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Special with Brucie (and Tess?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas Special with Brucie (and Tess?)
    Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 07:59
Do we know who took part, and even who won???
Always am a bit disapppointed with this show, as only one dance each for celeb and partner.
I did apply (as usual) online but didn't get any tickets again. Believe it was on Monday this week??
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 12:13
I know who took part and who won if you want to know will post it laters
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 13:07
ooh yeah..........., i'm a b***er for spoilers!!!!
Don't really rate the Xmas show, and who knows what it was like with Brucie back, did they wheel him out I wonder!!!
Bet it seems odd now without Claudia at the helm too.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 13:24
BTW see Brucie doing a 'tour' next year, he's even coming to Norwich!!! (he must be desperate for cash for those first class tickets to the Carribbean)
I was a bit inquisitive about it, but nobody i know here, likes him , or even would consider going to see him!! Even my 77 year old mother-in-law, said 'Who, him??- he should of retired years ago, far too old'?
ha..ha..
I suppose he'll have a lot of backing /orchestra/dancers etc....
wonder how old he really looks in 'real life'!!

Edited by deborah31 - 04 Dec 2014 at 13:25
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2014 at 18:04
I'm up for a spoiler    I don't particularly like or watch the Christmas show and definitely won't watch if Bruce is back.
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
 Post Reply Post Reply