I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claudia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 10:33
Hope Claudia can come back in the near-future but certainly family must come first. This is a instance of where the show shouldn't go on.

Tess seems to becoming more and more flirtatious as the years go by, sometimes I wonder if she is forgetting she is on TV and is having flash-backs to her and Vernon in bed!

Before the disaster which was Hole in the Wall, I would've said Anton, but he did such a bad job and didn't bring any VAT to do proceedings. Kevin would work but he is such a great choreographer, the show would miss out in that department. Louie Spense doesn't bare thinking about.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 13:55
I'm missing Claudia too, altho Tess is annoying, don't mind Zoe.
Altho does Zoe only wear one style of black glittery dress??
and I just wish she'd do something with her hair!!
actually the pair of them have it just hanging/ raggy!!

moan over!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 16:40
just read on the website (BBC) Claudia will return this weekend!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/strictlycomedancing/posts/Claudia-Winkleman-returns-to-the-Strictly-Ballroom

Edited by deborah31 - 21 Nov 2014 at 16:40
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 19:17
haha cant say much re zoes hair mine is a bit similar :))

anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 19:28
I`m so glad Claudia is returning to the show, Zoe 5 days a week is more than enough for me.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2014 at 19:53
Originally posted by Bren

my hair is not great either, but then i'm not on prime-time saturday night tv with loads of make-up artists, and hair stylers faffing around me!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 09:45
Glad Claudia's little girl is on the mend.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 09:57
Originally posted by deborah31

Originally posted by Bren

my hair is not great either, but then i'm not on prime-time saturday night tv with loads of make-up artists, and hair stylers faffing around me!

LOl,, very true, my hair now resembing a 'butch lesbian' style, thank goodness for wigs!!Big%20smile
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 10:13
haha sue nice one
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 20:39
glad to see claudia back, she looked a bit choked up at the end tho, when Kristina grabbed her, and told her great to be back!
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 20:45
Yes she did, nice to see her back, pity they could'nt get rid of Tess, Claudia and Zoe's quirky humour work well together

Edited by littlesue - 22 Nov 2014 at 20:46
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2014 at 20:50
It was good to see Claudia back, she seems to get on with everyone and actually gives other people time to speak, although she hasn`t had the dance experience of Zoe, I don`t think that matters.
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 23:16
The fact Claudia hasn't had the dance experience I think works in her favour, she is more like "us"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12