I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Olivia Munn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mecheS40de View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mecheS40de Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olivia Munn
    Posted: 10 Nov 2014 at 18:26
'A Night of Firsts'

On December 8, Thursday, HFPA and InStyle presented A Night of Firsts. Emmy Rossum, Jamie Chung, Olivia Munn, Fergie, Armie Hammer, Garrett Hedlund, and Isabelle Fuhrman were some of the attendees at the West Hollywood bash.

Sucker Punch actress Jamie Chung chose a sparkling, silver number for the party at Cecconi's. She kept it short jimmy choo london and sweet with her sequined Brose dress. Black peep toes by Sergio Rossi, and lush, side swept curls completed her attire.

Olivia Munn wore yet another Carolina Herrera dress. The I Don't Know How She Does It actress looked perfectly put together in the vibrantly colored, strapless number.

Shameless star Emmy Rossum looked lovely in her copper colored Jenny Packham dress. The pleated bodice number had jeweled details at the waist, and a skirt that flared out flatteringly. Red Carpet Fashion Awards also IDed Emmy Rossum's Jimmy Choo strappy sandals and her Jimmy Choo clutch. Beautiful hair and make up completed Emmy's A Night of Firsts look.
 Post Reply Post Reply