I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 6 Spoiler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 22:35
THANK GOD phew only Judy to go and we can party at Blackpool

Scott said he wanted to get to halloween week so maybe people stopped voting

Plus he scored 21 so it was not low enough for people to want to vote

Shocked Jake was not in the B2 the Paso was his worst dance and people might have forgot about him or not voted as it was his worst
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 22:36
Sorry this thread has totally thrown me! Was it Alison v Scott and Scott gone. Usually one page, scrolling down and answer. This one has more redherrings than an Agatha Christie novel! Sorry again - tired.
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 22:37
Originally posted by anniemay

Well at least one of the poorer dancers has gone, but I do agree he made a better go of the dance than Judy did. Alison has seemed to be a little out of her depth the last couple of weeks.

Alison outside of Party Latin is a NoNo. I think she has Charleston

Aljaz is not Having much luck at Halloween 2 DO
🎭💃
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 22:37
Thank god Scott is out
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 22:41
judy cannot avoid latin next week kshe is a gonna
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2014 at 23:10
Originally posted by Bren

judy cannot avoid latin next week kshe is a gonna

Bet you it is Paso Doble the only Latin Tony can "do"
🎭💃
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 00:36
I would have been happy with Scott, Alison or Judy going this week. Agree that Judy is hanging on because of Tony but have reluctantly got used to that.

At least it was one of the worst three to go.

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 03:11
Originally posted by SueM

Sorry this thread has totally thrown me! Was it Alison v Scott and Scott gone. Usually one page, scrolling down and answer. This one has more redherrings than an Agatha Christie novel! Sorry again - tired.

It was Alison v Scott, with Scott leaving. Hth.
doctordancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 08:24
Is the result a defo? Nice to see weaker dancers in dance off for a change. We have to get used to the fact that whoever Anton partners, no matter how bad, they are going to be in the competition for a long time.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 17:05
I think Judy will get to Blackpool... maybe further.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 18:26
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Originally posted by SueM

It was Alison v Scott, with Scott leaving. Hth.

Got it now!!!! Thanks Eviesmum. Lost the plot totally last night. Bren's spoiler always on the ball! See you next week.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 20:18
Without question Judy is the worst and should have gone this week! I thought Joanne's routine was very clever and showed Scott in a much better light. However, he really wouldn't have lasted much longer. I also think Alison's days are numbered. This week was generally very poor and for me only Frankie and Kevin did anything of any worth.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 18:19
Sorry for the confusion - initially only the eliminated contestant was posted and the bottom two couple for some reason wasn't revealed until later. Someone said that Judy was in the bottom which confused things a bit more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12