I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD 2014: Week 4 Result *Spolier*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LilSophella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 10:55
Did not want Tim to go, would have preferred Scott or Alison to go both are very irritating and someone please tell me what you are suposed to do with your other arm in the jive, stupid remark from Len to Jake
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 11:21
Wow mark in the bottom two. Maybe people thought he was safe.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 11:44
hiya Lil - jake did  not use his other arm much to enhance his dance last night and looking at video it was still at his side alot of the time - the ultimate showman he gave a good performance - but there was a lot of mistakes in places a poor routine on a second look have realised just how overmarked it was

if you look at this video of Colin Jackson you will see how his arm moves freely within the dance

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 12:12
Originally posted by mikelincs

I don't think Judy or Scott will be in longer than better dancers, unless the public put two of the better dancers in the bottom two.

That's my question. I'm not under any allusion about their dance ability... or lack of it   
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 12:33
Originally posted by Bren

hiya Lil - jake did  not use his other arm much to enhance his dance last night and looking at video it was still at his side alot of the time - the ultimate showman he gave a good performance - but there was a lot of mistakes in places a poor routine on a second look have realised just how overmarked it was

if you look at this video of Colin Jackson you will see how his arm moves freely within the dance

Yes, see what you mean Bren, nice to see Erin before the botox, false boobs and new teeth!!
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 12:53
Thanks Bren I was wondering who I could watch so I could see what he meant
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 12:55
Thanks Little Sue (just saw it was you who replied)
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 13:14
No it was Bren who posted the original answer x
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 13:29
This is what I don't like about Strictly, that the poor dancers are kept in because of their popularity or their partner's popularity <Barf Tony Berk barf>.

I know that it's a TV show and I know that the dance is secondary to the viewing figures but it dumbs it down for me and makes it less watchable.

Tim wasn't good, bless him, but, imo, Scott should have been in the last two and he should have gone. Judy must be in the last two shortly, surely. I just don't understand what the attraction is with Tony at all but he does see to have a lot of fans.

I agree about the sob stories. When it was first said that Judy would like to still be in for her sons to see her I thought 'aww, that would be nice' but then got annoyed by it afterwards. I'm sick of the families being dragged out in an effort to keep people in. It's boring and it's predictable.

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 13:32
I find anton amusing, I can see his routines are not as good as some of the other pros, but he's funny and bah the silly coaches wife he seems to make his celebs comfortable even if they aren't very good.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 13:47
agree Anton comes over has the happy chappy and can see why people who have not met him support him -  but think his and judy's days are numbered

I wished the public would vote Scott out - the producers will want comedy from any Latin routines and Scott is trying but just cant do it - dont think he is up for doing comedy and although she never says anyhthing and has a good attitude  can see a look of defeat in Jo's eyes before they dance
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 13:53
never mind erin before boxtox etc sue - what about craig ??? he looks far better there :)
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 16:49
I wish the public would vote Scott out too. I think it would be a relief for him.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 17:24
Glad Tim has gone can't stand him!!

I would like Judy to go next and what is with them and Anton not doing any Latin dances I know he is weak with them.

Hopefully Judy will go next week if her boys are there to see her?
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 18:37
Originally posted by Bren

never mind erin before boxtox etc sue - what about craig ??? he looks far better there :)

Lol, very true Bren!
sadsack View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote sadsack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 19:54

Anton always makes me smile and it has only been the negative comments on here that has made me question am I wrong it what I see as entertainment, which in essence, what we are looking at on prime time television.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>