I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karen and Kevin To Marry Next Year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen and Kevin To Marry Next Year
    Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 16:21
It’s Strictly love! Dancing stars Kevin Clifton and Karen Hauer to wed next year

5:49pm, Saturday, 4 October 2014

Strictly Come Dancing pro Kevin Clifton has revealed he plans to marry fellow dancing pro Karen Hauer in 2015 and sister Joanne - also in the Strictly contest - will be a bridesmaid.

“We’re trying to plan it around things we are doing work-wise,” Kevin has said. “We did intend to get married this year but there’s been no time.

“I think Karen [who is partnered with Mark Wright] is holding out for a big wedding. It’s probably going to be in London as all her family are in New York.

“I pushed to have it in [his native] Grimsby!” says Kevin in the Grimsby Telegraph.

Joanne, who is partnered by DJ Scott Mills in the contest, says of Karen: “From the beginning, I have loved her. She just looks so glamorous but when she speaks, she is just like one of us – so down to earth.”

Kevin added: “When Karen did Strictly last year, I went to watch her when she did It Takes Two.

“I was sitting in the green room and Len Goodman walked in. He recognised me from judging competitions and asked me what I was doing there. I told him Karen was my girlfriend. He said: 'B****y hell, you’re punching above your weight, aren’t you?’.”

Kevin says his partner last year, Susanna Reid, will be a hard act for his 2014 partner, Frankie Bridge, to follow.

“Susanna makes Karen and me our tea sometimes as she doesn’t live too far away from us. We often catch up for drinks.”

Strictly Come Dancing continues on BBC1, Saturday, October 4, 6.20pm

Previous article
Next article
Read more at http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/strictly-come-dancing/news/it-s-strictly-love-dancing-stars-kevin-clifton-and-karen-hauer-to-wed#9VJity6lyExA7u5q.99
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 17:52
lets hope this lasts longer than his first
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 20:57
Was his last wife a dancer??  She doesn't sound the most nicest of characters after what she said about Ola last year
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 22:49
It was Karen the girl he is going to marry who said that about Ola from what I hear on the grapevine it was blown out of all proportion by the Jordans and judging by pics on Twitter Ola and Karen get on fine this series

Yes Kevins first wife is a fab dancer and well known dancer in her own right here is her show reel she is the girl with blonde hair, as well as working with BTF and the new riverdance prodiuction she has appeared on various dWTS shows

Edited by Bren - 07 Oct 2014 at 22:50
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 17:54
For some reason, they don't seem like a couple to me (Karen and Kevin)
Wasn't she also married before???
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 20:00
yes
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 20:04
 this might help  dispel that debs

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 22:16
have seen this before somewhere on here.
No still don't seem right to me somehow.
Why marry in London anyway, if all her family in New York??
Why not New York then??
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2014 at 23:00
maybe to do with getting permanent residency here?
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 07:00
Karen's lucky to have Kevin.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply