I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Judy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Judy
    Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 21:39
'It was unexpected because I never look gorgeous': Strictly's Judy Murray speaks of joy after sons Andy and Jamie admire her new glamorous transformation
By SHARNAZ SHAHID FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 10:27, 5 October 2014 | UPDATED: 14:37, 5 October 2014

shares
View comments
Although she’s yet to impress the judges with her moves on Strictly Come Dancing, Judy Murray has spoken of her joy when sons Andy and Jamie gave her a much needed confidence boost.
Her tennis star sons – who are currently on the other side of the world in China and Kuala Lumpur – told their mother how impressed they were with her new glamorous transformation.
According to The Express, the 55-year-old revealed: ‘Both of them said to me, "Mum, you look gorgeous.”
Scroll down for video

She's a star! Judy Murray has spoken of her joy when sons Andy and Jamie admired her new glamorous transformation on Strictly Come Dancing
‘It was unexpected because I never look gorgeous and, apart from the Wimbledon Ball, they have never seen me all glammed-up. I’m definitely one of the proudest mums around.’
Judy – who has been partnered up with dancing pro Anton du Beke – scored an unimpressive 18 out of 40 with her cha cha cha on Saturday evening.
RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

The leader of the pack: Pixie Lott soars to top of Strictly's scoreboard as she wows judges with her...

Total knockout! Luisa Zissman dazzles in a plunging backless black gown as she makes a stylish...

'I'm not bringing Michelle again!' Mark Wright jokes that he's banning his fiancée from Strictly...

Of the tennis-themed routine, judge Craig Revel Horwood remarked: 'Your body seems to be as tight as a newly strung racquet,' before contributing to her unimpressive score of 17.
The tennis coach is now in a dangerous position and could be the first star to be eliminated from the series on Sunday night’s results show.
However, Judy has been warned not to take much notice of her scores, she added: ‘Jamie said, “Don’t worry about the marks Mum, it’s really important not to peak too early.”’     
Famous siblings: Judy's tennis star sons, Andy and Jamie, are currently on the other side of the world in China and Kuala Lumpur
A glitzy affair: Andy Murray and mother Judy at the Wimbledon Championships 2013 Winners Ball last year
Her famous sons are yet to make a guest appearance on Strictly, but Jamie has hinted that the brothers might show their support next week if their mother hasn't been booted off.
Over the weekend, he tweeted: ‘Good luck Mum @judmoo Remember to enjoy it! Hope we can come and see you next week @bbcstrictly’
Meanwhile, she recently told MailOnline that both of her boys have been speaking to her about the show almost every day.
‘[When they found out I was doing Strictly] Jamie said, “Oh you love that show.” Andy said, “Oh my God, you’ll be absolutely terrible.”
'They've actually been really supportive. They send me messages most days saying fun stuff like, “Have you tripped yet?” or “Is Anton black and blue yet?” But I said to them, “This is payback. You have to support me now.”'

She has a long way to go: The 55-year-old star – who has been partnered up with dancing pro Anton du Beke – scored an unimpressive 18 out of 40 with her cha cha cha on Saturday evening
Judy Murray underwhelms on Strictly with Scottish inspired...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2781099/It-unexpected-I-never-look-gorgeous-Strictly-s-Judy-Murray-speaks-joy-sons-Andy-Jamie-admired-new-glamorous-transformation.html#ixzz3FIwxoLp0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
 Post Reply Post Reply