I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It takes two

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It takes two
    Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 21:51
Have watched all week.
Lovely seeing Ian Waite back on Wednesday too.

Was is me, or did Greg look better tonight (at dancing!!) notice
Ms Vilani (or Mrs ?? she got married this summer!!) didn't sit too close tho on the sofa!!

Is Zoe too, the only one that dare's to mention the name 'JAMES' !!!!!
she said it again tonight to Ola of course. I thought the mere mention of his name would of been black balled too!!

Have not been a Thom fan of yet, but looking forward to his dance this week with Yveta Luka-shoota!
My bug bear (and picked up off Ian off course-) I do wish Frankie would wear the right shoes in training!!
Also watched Judy and Anton on the One show this week too,
I feel I could really like Judy, just feel it's not fair she's been saddled with Anton, who to me btw looks to be the only one fooling around in the VT, and not putting as much practice in as the others (ok the other's joke around, but they seem to get some serious training in too)
Looking forward to see what Steve B can do with Ola this week in his Latin. I think it will be more difficult for him, but love his attitude.
Oh, and I've 'taken' to Tristan too, could be the accent??? I'm a sucker for a bit of the Blarney!!! (I fell deeply for a Cork man once upon a long time ago!!)

Edited by deborah31 - 02 Oct 2014 at 21:52
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 23:46
ha ha Tristan has a following of women its those twinkly eyes and iris blarney
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 07:08
I like Tristan too. He's lovely. Just wish he had a contender.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 10:59
I think he's gorgeous. I do think its partly the accent.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 12:16
Originally posted by Eviesmum

I think he's gorgeous. I do think its partly the accent.

To be sure!
Had a lovely week in Ireland at Easter this year, I decided I could live there!!(despite the serious grip of recession, and mass exodus mostly by the young)Hadn't been there since I was a teenager, and it was sunny the whole time we were there.
I recommend it.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply