I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Contestant 12: Caroline Flack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contestant 12: Caroline Flack
    Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 10:04

Caroline Flack announced as 12th celebrity to sign up for Strictly Come Dancing

By Grimsby Telegraph  |  Posted: August 28, 2014

Comments (0)

TV presenter Caroline Flack has been confirmed as the 12th celebrity taking part in this year’s series of Strictly Come Dancing.

Caroline confirmed the news live on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show this morning when she popped in for a chat with fellow Strictly Come Dancing contestant Scott Mills.

Caroline is one of the UK’s best known TV presenters and over the years has hosted a variety of programmes including ‘I’m a Celebrity, Get me out of Here Now!’, ‘The Xtra Factor’ and ‘Gladiators’.

Caroline said: “Ever since I was a presenter on CBBC and used to see the Strictly judges walking around Television Centre I have wanted to be on the show. I am so excited to get started and I just want to get through the first dance with no mistakes….plus I really want to master my ‘dance face’!”

Caroline joins Frankie Bridge, Judy Murray, Alison Hammond, Thom Evans, Simon Webbe, Mark Wright, Sunetra Sarker, Jake Wood, Steve Backshall, Scott Mills and Pixie Lott in this year’s battle for the ballroom.

The final three celebrity contestants will be confirmed live on The One Show tomorrow.

Read more: http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Caroline-Flack-announced-12th-celebrity-sign/story-22842632-detail/story.html#ixzz3BfxgpAvf
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 10:05
oh dear thought I had got rid of her off my screen really dislike her
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 13:04
Oh. That's who she is. Know the face but not the name.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 13:08
one of 'UK's best known'????
sorry not seen her on anything, wasn't she X-tra Factor or something???

Put her with Anton!!!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2014 at 08:47
She was in the wheelchair dancing TV programme a few years ago that Brian Fortuna did. She and her partner were chosen to dance in a competition and they did quite well.

A relative of mine has crossed paths with her "professionally" and has a very low opinion of her. However, it would appear that Caroline thinks quite a lot of herself - shame James is no longer in Strictly. They would make a "charming" couple!!
 Post Reply Post Reply