I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

James Jordan - Brad Pitt of dance?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: James Jordan - Brad Pitt of dance?
    Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 11:15
James really should not have gone  in CBB coming across as nasty and a stirrer, Gary Busey is a problem yes, but he is 70 has hearing and function problems from a serious road accident but no excuse for him to be spoken to the way he is - Strictly producers must be thanking their lucky stars they have got rid of him

VIDEO
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 20:48
ooooh, maybe i should have a glance later!!!!!
and there was me thinking he would come across as the most intelligent in there (thinking of what levels the others were at!!)

Poor Ola!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 20:56
people in the dance world who khow him Debs are shocked at what a tit he is and his abuse at  times of Gary Busey really do feel sorry for Ola 
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 21:02
I think it's a sign that he feels insecure about life post Strictly.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 22:03
ha..ha.. well i wouldn't say he was the Brad Pitt of Dance, but maybe he has his fans?? well obviously if this is his opinion.
I suppose you have to have a huge amount of confidence to be on such a show as SCD anyway.

He is coming across as a bit argumentative and condescending (imo) in the 10 mins i just watched. I imagine he's a person that's ok in short amounts of time, but would drive you nutty 24/7

Poor Ola (again!)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 22:59
his rep in dance world even before scd is of a nark
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 23:50
he looks quite porky as well!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply