I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julianne Hough “DWTS"Judge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moni View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julianne Hough “DWTS"Judge
    Posted: 28 Aug 2014 at 09:26
Originally posted by salsa-addict

I thought Len wasn't doing this any more?

He is still doing DWTS but when SCD starts he takes some time off and only Bruno stays on DWTS with Carry and now Julianne
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 07:02
I thought Len wasn't doing this any more?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 15:18

Julianne Hough Joins “Dancing with the Stars” Judges’ Panel

ABC/Adam Taylor(LOS ANGELES) — Two-time Dancing with the Stars champ and former pro Julianne Hough is trading in her dancing shoes to join the show’s judges’ panel. On Thursday’s Good Morning America, Hough explained why she’s returning to the ABC dancing competition, which will also see her brother Derek competing this season.

“Well, Dancing with the Stars has always been apart of my family. I mean, that’s where it all began for me so it just kind of made sense,” she explained. “And when I think about what Derek and I just did on tour, with Move Live on Tour, reconnecting with the fans and just the people that have supported me from day one from Dancing with the Stars, it just felt like the right time and the right kind of opportunity.”

Hough won’t be replacing anyone. Instead, she’ll be joining returning judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli.

Hough said “the camaraderie between the judges” is what she’s most looking forward to next season. But will it be tough judging her brother Derek and his celebrity partner on the dance floor?

“It’s not necessarily about Derek and the pro dancer. It’s about a collaboration,” she said, after admitting she can be hard on her brother. “It’s the team effort. It’s what they’re doing as a partnership and really the celebrity and what they can do to improve each week.”

ABC’s Dancing with the Stars returns Sept. 15 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Follow @ABCNewsRadio
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio

Post Reply Post Reply