I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shhhhh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shhhhh
    Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 17:10
can confirm James Jordan def in CBB
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 23:46

Somewhere no-one will see him them!!!!!

Hope he's getting paid loads of dosh, so he can keep Ola in the style she has become accustomed to...

Seriously tho, I hope he shows his true self in there!!!
, altho I won't be watching so don't care (don't suppose SCD fans will be watching)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 10:43
I will be watching andl judging by our scd twitter quite a few might Big%20smile
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 13:09
Nothing will ever get me to watch that sh!t. My philosophy is reading about what goes on in THAT place prevents me needing brain bleach if i watched it live I watch the odd youtube vid but that is quite enough for me. But keep me posted. I watched BB 9 and years ago (the pete, nikki, imogen, glyn, grace, aislyne and lea) one)) from launch to winner. I will never recover

Funny that James is on it. The same series that Audley AND Clair ex SCD alumni are on hmm i smell a rat here

Edited by thengp12 - 19 Aug 2014 at 13:09
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 13:35
the CBB one is better than ordinary BB and the BB you watched was BB7Big%20smile had friend in it and BB is my guilty pleasure Tongue
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 15:12
In the newspaper, reportedly Kellie 'Frank'- ex boxer manager, getting 400K, and 'White Dee' 100k for signing up for this show.
Some other ex reality star I think getting 250k
If James has negotiated over a 100K at least he's probably got more than he earned on strictly.
From the sounds of things, probably another another group of 'has beens' or air heads in it again, James will probably come over more intelligent than the majority of them in there!!!
Lets face it the whole IQ total of them all in there, wouldn't of challenged Einsteinn!!!

Edited by deborah31 - 20 Aug 2014 at 15:13
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 18:22
actually James coming over quite dull 
Kevin View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 22:26
I always thought this was a BB friendly forum?
OH NO SHE DI'NT
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 23:16
i am kev
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 18:32
From what I read the other night, James has had quite a run in with Gary Busy?
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 19:12
bit off topic, but in the news today , Kellie in melt down desperate to get out, as far as I'm aware James - not a mention, totally off radar, must be very boring then.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

something too about 'Frenchy'?? being very selfish along with Lauren (Towie-plastic air-head)- both of them look very plastic and ugly tho, in their newpaper shots.
I am tempted to watch White Dee, as watched her on Benefit's street, if it wasn't for the drivel of the other contestants, and the amount of plastic/botox, big ego's , and lack of brain cells, I could be tempted.
Cannot normally stand any of the 'reality' show people, - but I think Dee is interesting.
I wish Dee would of been on SCD, maybe she can be a late particpant, and partner James!!!!- now that would be fun.....
if he starts teaching her now, they would be ready by mid Sept.and raring to go...
Must put this to the beeb!!!

Edited by deborah31 - 23 Aug 2014 at 19:17
 Post Reply Post Reply