I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 18: Week 7 VIDEOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 18: Week 7 VIDEOS
    Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 11:23
OPENING NUMBER WITH RICKY MARTIN

JAMES AND PETA - SAMBA

MERYL AND MAKS - SALSA

DANICA AND VAL - SALSA

AMY AND DEREK - RUMBA

CANDACE AND MARK  - ARGENTINE TANGO

CHARLIE AND SHARMA - PASO DOBLE

NENE AND TONY - ARGENTINE TANGO

TEAM LOCA GROUP DANCE

TEAM VIDA GROUP DANCE

ELIMINATION

INJURY UPDATE

Edited by Bren - 29 Apr 2014 at 11:25
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 12:54
Thanks Bren. Overall this week there were too many couple using too many extra dancers and I think the overall performances often detracted from watching the actual couples. None of them wowed me this week - other than Team Loca. James was untidy, Amy and Candace were OK. The salsas were NOT what I know as salsa - all performance and not real salsa dancing imo! However, I did enjoy the Meryl/Maks as just a performance. Charlie produced some lovely lines/shapes in his paso but lack of proper music spoiled it for me. Poor Nene didn't suit that dance - her lack of finish often made her legs look like tree trunks and I am not surprised she was the one to go this week. The competition generally is now getting interesting and I think it will now be down to popularity and how well individuals do each week.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 15:11
I was surprised how lack lustre latin week was and agree not proper salsa's 
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 20:22
The most annoying thing is the fact that the Argentine Tango was danced to some s**t music
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 09:32
Now this IS slalsa! - can you post it properly for me please as I don't seem to be able to?

Edited by Bren - 30 Apr 2014 at 12:07
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 12:07
how good and cute are they!!! wow
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 12:10
always liked Karen Hauer with her ex husband matt who were USA Salsa and Mambo champs very similar to those two little ones

Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 17:50
Just got back from weekend away. Yes, Karen and her ex danced well together. Can't believe the speed of that little chaps legs in the kiddy salsa clip!
 Post Reply Post Reply