I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 18 : Week 6 VIDEOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 18 : Week 6 VIDEOS
    Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 14:59
OPENING GROUP NUMBER

NE NE AND TONY - SALSA

CANDACE AND MARK - CHA CHA

DANICA AND VAL - CHA CHA

AMY AND DEREK - JIVE

MERYL AND MAKS - TANGO

CHARLIE AND SHARNA - CHA CHA

JAMES AND PETA  -  QUICKSTEP

DREW AND CHERYL - TANGO

MACYS STARS OF DANCE  (CHOREO DEREK HOUGH)

ELIMINATION
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 15:01
At last - hubby's gone to play golf so I get a chance to watch the video clips.
Nene was OK but not great and I personally thought Candace did a better job with her cha cha than Nene's salsa. I guess Candace is less popular with the voting public. Danika's cha cha was great and she and Val make a great pair. I am sure they will be there until the end. Wow to Amy this week - I thought she did really well with jive. Funny to see Artem being jilted!

It was definitely Drew's time to go but I think he's done well for "an older man". Cheryl seems to get a lot from her partners. I didn't think James was quite as good this week but perhaps he lost out because it is harder to look good in quickstep than a latin dance - maybe it is sometimes easier to disguise lack of/poor technique with good performance in latin? Charlie is still up there with the front runners and I am sure he will get as far as the final.
If Maks doesn't get the trophy this year with Meryl I'll be eating hats! I sometimes think that he struggles to hide his frustrations with partners who can't live up to his expectations and it is lovely to see him enjoying dancing with Meryl.
So who will it be along with Charlie and Meryl in the final? I think it'll be Danika and James, but perhaps Amy will sneak in there.
 Post Reply Post Reply