I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 18: Week 5 VIDEOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 18: Week 5 VIDEOS
    Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 11:28
OPENING GROUP NUMBER

DANICA AND VAL - QUICKSTEP

JAMES AND PETA - CONTEMPORARY

CHARLIE AND SHARNA  - JAZZ

AMY AND DEREK  -  WALTZ

CANDACE AND MARK  -  SAMBA

CODY AND WITNEY - SAMBA

NENE AND TONY - FOXTROT

MERYL AND MAKS - SAMBA

ELIMINATION

Edited by Bren - 15 Apr 2014 at 11:32
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 08:23
Well, looks like it's just me watching and responding to these! By the way Bren, the clip of Drew and Cheryl is missing - I've just watched it elsewhere and his QS is pretty poor.
Overall this week the theme detracted from the dancing for me. James and Charlie were lucky with the choice of dance styles where performance can often help to inflate the scores (imo). My, didn't Sharna look just like Mary Poppins?
Amy did seem to struggle with the waltz there wasn't much rise and fall and it lacked fluidity.
I actually enjoyed the choreography for Candace which suited the samba and Nene's foxtrot - what a sassy lady!. I do think it will be one of these two out next week, or Drew.
I wasn't at all surprised by Cody's departure. His dance was poor - flat footed with no bounce. His surprised reaction to the elimination summed up my feelings about lack of emotional maturity last week - he really didn't have a clue!
Meryl's dance was my favourite again - she is a joy to watch. I still think the final 4 will be Danica, James, Charlie and Meryl.
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 17:38

Present

James to me is turning into a possible champion. Well done Peta
I thought Meryl's lacked quite a bit of bounce.
Feel sorry for Whitney. She was better with Drew
NeNe was fantastic. Swap her and Amy's score for me
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 11:17
I keep forgetting and then having a massive catchup.. such as today.. still like maks and meryl most ..wonder why?? lol
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 20:28
We may have to agree to share him Tups!
 Post Reply Post Reply