I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 18: Week 4 VIDEOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 18: Week 4 VIDEOS
    Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 11:07
OPENING GROUP NUMBER

CANDACE AND TONY  -  QUICKSTEP

JAMES AND CHERYL  -  TANGO

DREW AND WITNEY - CHA CHA

MACEY'S STARS OF DANCE CHOREO DEREK HOUGH

DANICA AND MAKS  - JIVE

AMY AND MARK  -  SALSA

CHARLIE AND PETA  -  RUMBA

CODY AND SHARNA  -  FOXTROT

NENE AND DEREK  -  JAZZ

MERYL AND VAL TANGO

TROUPE BUMPERS

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 11:08
Dereks  Macy's Stars of Dance routine - fab!!
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 12:23
I am in total agreement there, Bren, did you spot Artem too? Derek is so talented. As far as the rest of the dances are concerned I think there is quite a lot of potential this year.
I didn't find much to rave about with Candace, though she did alright, but I wouldn't be surprised to see her go soon.
James is a good dancer and, in previous years, may well have been a contender but he is up against the two ice dancers. I spotted Artem in this routine too.
Drew's performance was full on and the choreography was cleverly suited to the music. However, I didn't think his actual cha cha style/technique was great.
Maks and Danica didn't gel for me - maybe due to the music hitch - or maybe it is hard to look good in jive when you have a dynamo like Maks dancing next to you!
Yes, Amy is an inspiration but I didn't particularly like the salsa. Also it is a bit easier to "get away with" as there is not so much specific technique.
I loved Charley's routine because he is such a beautiful, expressive dancer but I did agree with Len to some extent. Maybe it was as Julianne suggested - not dancing on the balls of his feet enough - so inhibiting hip movement?
To me Cody is so uncomfortable to watch because he is gawky and unsophisticated. I think he is too emotionally immature to be able to portray the correct emotion. If I was in charge I would vote him off next.
Nene didn't particularly impress me either. She too was lucky with the dance style. Imagine if she had to be in hold with Derek? Also she was fortunate to benefit from Derek's choreographing genius. Another comment about music from these two - maybe all is not well with the "new" band?
Amazingly well danced tango from Meryl and she really looked the part too but I just didn't like it particularly - all too frenetic and not sensual enough for me. However, I would put my money on her being the winner this season.
Lovely to have Julianne as a judge because she does have some very Knowledgeable, useful and interesting points to make and she is able to deliver her comments in a pleasant and entertaining manner.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 10:44
totally agree Salsa !!!! 
 Post Reply Post Reply