I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 18: Week two VIDEOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 18: Week two VIDEOS
    Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 11:35
OPENING GROUP NUMBER

FIRST ELIMINATION (ELIMINATED COUPLE DO NOT DANCE)

BILLY DEE AND EMMA - TANGO

DREW AND CHERYL  - JIVE

DANICA AND VAL - SAMBA

MERYL AND MAKS - SWING

CANDACE AND MARK - RUMBA

AMY AND DEREK - SWING

JAMES AND PETA  - SALSA

CHARLIE AND SHARNA - TANGO

NE NE AND TONI - JIVE

SEAN AND KARINA - SALSA

CODY AND WITNEY - TANGO

2ND ELIMINATION

TROUPE BUMPERS

Edited by Bren - 25 Mar 2014 at 15:38
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 11:49
Well I am not surprised at the eliminations. I thought Sean and Billy were better this week but Diana was as awful as week one. I don't think Billy will last much longer either. I am sure Cody's fan base will keep him in longer but his dancing isn't up to much (imo). I think Drew is a pleasant surprise for a more mature man and James can certainly move. Obviously Charlie's skating skills will be helping him, but I didn't like his tango as much as the judges - I thought he kept rising up on his toes and I didn't think that was the correct technique (please can an expert help me out here?) I didn't enjoy Ne Ne's jive and why was she dancing in pink slippers? I thought Candace did well - such a hard technique to master so early in the competition and the contemporary take helped to disguise the lack of technique. Amy is doing well, given the circumstances and she benefits from Derek's skills as a choreographer but the judges are still too kind. Danica did well and my favourite this week was Meryl. If I had to guess at this stage I would say final 4 will be James, Charlie, Danika and Meryl.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 12:54
I liked Danica and Meryl too Salsa - Addict and have to agree judges are a bit too kind at the mo, it really should liven up  when viewers votes swapping partners comes in and from next week there will be a guest judge each week first one is Robin Roberts who is an anchor on Good Morning America
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 17:00
It's not as good as Strictly (imo). It's a bit too loud.

Watched Meryl and Charlie (who are the only ones I know).
They're good aren't they... and Len is his grumpy self
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2014 at 20:17
loving this series,, obviously enjoying Charlie and Meryl, Maks so easy on the eye too.. also like James .. sorry to see karina Smirnoff go so early;; she is probably one of my favourite pro dancers
 Post Reply Post Reply