I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 18 :Week One VIDEOS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 20:41
just watched a few more.
My favs are James- with Peta (don't know him either) and Meryl (profession ice skater I believe?)- altho Maks managed to annoy me in the 90 seconds or less! (is it less on the US version?)
Charlie was good, but didn't take to him really (just seemed like an ice rehearsal on the floor to me)
There aren't/isn't the 'comedy factor' either which is missing.
Dare I say it/mention his name, and ANTON, and say the designated comedy partner.
So a touch too serious for me too.(think US version far more serious and competitive)

It would be nice to have Chris and Jane (our only gold skating couple!!!!!!!) on SCD this year wouldn't it???
Or at least another well known cupple!!

like Mark Wright/Michelle - corrie girl (actors) both will be out of work, his all flops, and believe she is being written out of soap?
David Tennant and Billy Piper (ex Dr. and sidekick)
the badminton pair- now retired (Gail Ems,& partner)
there must be some other temp out of work pairs at the time too.

right that's it for now.

Edited by deborah31 - 18 Mar 2014 at 20:43
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 22:04
Michelle is leaving Corrie - they wanted her to stay - no way will she prop up his flopping career and she has already said this week she would much rather do Im a celeb than strictly

Jane and Chris are ballroom and latin trained they were ice dancers so as such learnt the ballroom and latin dances they did as compulsories on the floor as well so would not be right IMO  but agree there must be some celeb couples out there
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 22:38
Nice to see a flutter of interest and more comments this series. Keep it up!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 13:17
Maybe some of the loose women?? lol, as hear they're all being fired soon!!!!

(little Lisa will be looking for work after the summer, she could have Vinthent!!!)

- am looking forward to to Vincent and Flavs in June here locally

Have never seen Michelle in corrie (haven't watched for about 20 years)- so don't even know if she's any good, or might struggle for work????

(BTW  BT still annnoying us !!! phone back on, but broadband, on and off!!!! not good, might have to cancel and switch to Sky- as we already have TV) mainly annoying hubby who is supposed to be working from home this week, but has spent most of it in a wi-fi- cafe, cos of the VPN problem (technies will know what that means I don't)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12