I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DWTS 18 :Week One VIDEOS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DWTS 18 :Week One VIDEOS
    Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 13:17
Maybe some of the loose women?? lol, as hear they're all being fired soon!!!!

(little Lisa will be looking for work after the summer, she could have Vinthent!!!)

- am looking forward to to Vincent and Flavs in June here locally

Have never seen Michelle in corrie (haven't watched for about 20 years)- so don't even know if she's any good, or might struggle for work????

(BTW  BT still annnoying us !!! phone back on, but broadband, on and off!!!! not good, might have to cancel and switch to Sky- as we already have TV) mainly annoying hubby who is supposed to be working from home this week, but has spent most of it in a wi-fi- cafe, cos of the VPN problem (technies will know what that means I don't)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 22:38
Nice to see a flutter of interest and more comments this series. Keep it up!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 22:04
Michelle is leaving Corrie - they wanted her to stay - no way will she prop up his flopping career and she has already said this week she would much rather do Im a celeb than strictly

Jane and Chris are ballroom and latin trained they were ice dancers so as such learnt the ballroom and latin dances they did as compulsories on the floor as well so would not be right IMO  but agree there must be some celeb couples out there
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 20:41
just watched a few more.
My favs are James- with Peta (don't know him either) and Meryl (profession ice skater I believe?)- altho Maks managed to annoy me in the 90 seconds or less! (is it less on the US version?)
Charlie was good, but didn't take to him really (just seemed like an ice rehearsal on the floor to me)
There aren't/isn't the 'comedy factor' either which is missing.
Dare I say it/mention his name, and ANTON, and say the designated comedy partner.
So a touch too serious for me too.(think US version far more serious and competitive)

It would be nice to have Chris and Jane (our only gold skating couple!!!!!!!) on SCD this year wouldn't it???
Or at least another well known cupple!!

like Mark Wright/Michelle - corrie girl (actors) both will be out of work, his all flops, and believe she is being written out of soap?
David Tennant and Billy Piper (ex Dr. and sidekick)
the badminton pair- now retired (Gail Ems,& partner)
there must be some other temp out of work pairs at the time too.

right that's it for now.

Edited by deborah31 - 18 Mar 2014 at 20:43
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 20:19
just watched a few vids
How bad was Billy Dee??
then i heard he was 77 years of age, so gotta have some points for moving surely??? and making rehearsalsLOL
Maybe you lose any sense of rhythm after 75?? not sure. I'm not rascist, but never seen a black man dance so badly!! (and I used to be the only white person in a nightclub when i was younger)
Diana (don't know her either) wasn't much better too, should stick to dancing on cruises only.
Did watch Sean, to me he just seemed to run about the dance floor, and picking his pro-partner up now and then, then doing a knee slider or two a few other strides etc..?? nothing special to write home about imo.

The judges are way way too nice on this programme, I could see CRH giving BillyDee 2's or 3's max, and Diana maybe a 4 at the most.
Scoring far too high on the few I've seen, and everyone far too smarmy and nice (hate that word, but they are sickly nice!!)
want a bit of grit, and a bit of honesty
Bet the Aussie version more on those lines!!!!!LOLLOL

Edited by deborah31 - 18 Mar 2014 at 20:20
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 20:09
alot of them are good

Danica was the little girl in wonderful life with Fred Savage and Billy dee from star wars and the two american skaters from winter olympics are taking part
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 20:01
I was really interested to see how Amy (paralympian) got on with her dance.
It will also be interesting to see how she can dance in other dances, heel/toe leads etc... if she can only just feel that she's on the floor.
Great that someone like this can take part and enjoying it tho. (of course the judges were very kind)- she also has youth and stamina on her side too.

Don't really know anyone else, apart from Drew Carey, so might watch his dance.

DWTS certainly seems to have it's 'firsts' - wish SCD would get a bit more 'out there'

I liked they also had Chaz (Cher's -now- son)

I might watch a couple of the others dancers (anyone particularly stands out????) or is really really bad????
will check above posts

(have had problems with my phone line, been  off since FRiday, BT finally fixed the problem today - switch in cabinet??? seems luckily it wasnt' our fault, otherwise we would of had a bill of £129.99 plus vat!!!!- lovely) -hubby while at home this week as had to work with wi-fi, in out local health club!!!-as he couldn't connect here.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 19:14
This is like a rowdy version of Strictly...

Enjoyed Meryl (her pro is full of himself) and Charlie (his pro is nice).

The panel needs someone like CRH to spice things up. Feels a bit flat.

Edited by Jo Bird - 18 Mar 2014 at 19:15
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 18:18
Where is Kara? Hmmm

She aught to keep an eye on him. I herd a couple of the female pros out there are erm how do i say this... Flirtacious...     
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 17:49
yes Artem is dancing with the troupe this year
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 17:38
Have a look at the video of the pros and troupe - isn't that Artem on the right at about 15 seconds in?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 16:58
he was or is on Eastenders
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 16:39
Camilla tweeted a picture with that Kevin Sacre from Hollyoaks (Husband?) I think. I don't know what he does now?

I too will keep a 75% open mind about the Switch up thingy (the other 25% firmly DISagrees)
🎭💃
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 15:00
I remain open minded until I see how it works.
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 12:03
Hello

I will watch the vids later on after uni at around 7pm

I will try to blog either tomorrow afternoon or thursday morning

TaTa for now
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 11:50
she is behind judges you can see her best at end of last video
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>