I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2014
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who do you want to win?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who do you want to win?
    Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 17:29
In my heart I know Ray deserves to win because he's the best... but I'd like Beth to win.
She's a lovely girl, she's improved so much since last year... and I just love Lucaz

Edited by Jo Bird - 03 Mar 2014 at 17:30
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 01:04
As much as I hate the obvious favourite winning Ray is head and shoulders above the rest so deserves the victory.    I fear a Hayley and Dan victory, but even that's preferable to Beth winning - would have rather seen Suzanne or Sam in the final.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 07:54
Why's that Brekkie? Beth can skate. Hayley can't.

I like Hayley... but she needs to prove she can skate to win the show.
I expect they'll Jai Ho which has no skating at all except for the nifty spin.

Edited by Jo Bird - 09 Mar 2014 at 08:32
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 08:32
Sorry. Double post.

Edited by Jo Bird - 09 Mar 2014 at 08:33
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 11:09
I don't mind they all have their strengths and weaknesses

The whole series has fallen a bit flat. IMO. The only routines I remember are. Rays Paso Doble, Beth's Scottish one, Hayleys Eurythmics one, a handful of selected others and funnily enough ALL of Sams i font know why i remember all of his ones and not rays
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 12:09
Ray's doing his Paso and Beth her Scottish dance tonight.
It will be interesting to see them alongside Jai Ho.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 14:17
thought Ray was doing Flamenco?  Jai Ho is all arms - gurning and  NO skating just toe picks and led by Dan's Business partner and housemate Karen the judges will rave over it

After reading Dan's loony fans on twitter who vote hundreds of times regardless of how he performs or the celeb think DOI will end as it began with a celeb who barely skates and is carried around winning (Gaynor/Hayley) with probably the best skater not even making last two

Makes me laugh Hayley and Dan still on about their 'romance' as kids etc and their sexy routine tonight - who is Dan trying to fool :))

I have got friends coming round tonight so not watching series spoilt for me when Suzanne and Sam both of whom are better than either Hayley or Beth went and the judges obvious agenda was displayed last week

If your fave is in final I hope they do well

Edited by Bren - 09 Mar 2014 at 16:08
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 16:12
Errm Hayley is with that Marcus Brigstocke from "The Jump" isn't she?
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 16:20
well she had an affair with him and he left his wife and kids but dont know if still together
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 16:34
Well this might confirm my point

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s101/dancing-on-ice/news/a556333/dancing-on-ices-hayley-tamaddon-talks-marcus-brigstocke-support.html
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 16:45
looks like she is still with him then :))  but any romance talk with Dan is nonsense if she is with someone or not - she is wrong gender for Dan
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 18:32

🎭💃
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 21:56
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Why's that Brekkie? Beth can skate. Hayley can't.

Based on the last few weeks she just wasn't up to the standard of the other champions IMO and was surprising she scraped through the last couple of weeks. 

However tonight I thought she was brilliant and more than proved herself worthy of a place in the final - though it wouldn't have been right for her to win over Ray, and as much as I share the Hayley/Dan hate (I really do!) I just don't think she'd have been a satisfactory Champion of Champions over them too.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 09:33
yes Hayley upped her game at the right time was surprised by it but could see why she made it over Beth although would have preferred Beth there
 Post Reply Post Reply