I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2014
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing on Ice Semi Final 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 20:15
Originally posted by BambionIce

I find the flying incredibly boring, but that was the best of a dull bunch for me.

AGREE
Are Jayne, Chris and Karen unable to choreograph a fast flying routine
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 20:47
WHAT A BLOODY FIX THE JUDGES MARK HAYLEY TOO HIGH ANND CHRIS SAYS BETH MARKED TOO LOW SO THEY LEAVE RAY VUNERABLE
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 20:50
Ray will go through anyway Bren don't worry
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:02
Easily the best skate from Sam in the skate off and had that been scored it surely would have been 40/40 - though as it was Sam it probably would have been 9/9.5s.  

The trouble is Ray's now at the stage where he's getting 11/10.   Horrible feeling based on tonight though Hayley's got this in the bag now - though Beth seems to have a swell of public support behind her too.
tiggy123 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tiggy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:03
ray to win he has been the best every week
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:09
I truly think alot of Ray supporters though he was safe for final this will wake them up from her position on leader board Hayley was always going to get through 
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:12
The vote must have gone like this...

Judges: Hayley 4 Ray 3 Beth 2 Sam 1
Vote: Beth 4 Hayley 3 Ray 2 Sam 1

I still think Ray will win.

Edited by Jo Bird - 02 Mar 2014 at 22:46
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:14
This week is a crock week. :(

Really hoped that Hayley went out and the final was Beth, Ray and Sam.

I really think that Hayley may win now. :(
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:45
I think the vote was

Hayley 1 and 3
ray 2 and 2
beth 3 and 1

looking at twitter think a lot of people presumed Ray in final without voting so will be close next week

there are a lot (and forgive me any dan fans) of silly deluded dad fans still (was shocked at some posts on twitter so biatchy)  out there who think Hayley is not good but voting him regardless and fighting with those who are pointing out Dan and Hayley are not a couple they are deluded so yes Hayley could win it
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:46
DOI started with big injustice when Bonnie did not make it to Bolero and then Gaynor the worst skater won
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 21:47
I will now break a vow and vote in the show
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 22:05
So next week it is as normal - a showdance, their favourite dance and the Bolero.   Wonder if they'll reprise dances from this series or from the originals - wouldn't be surprised to see Jai Ho get an outing.

Must say as great as Ray is I don't really remember him on his original series - presumably his routine tonight was a notable one from his first series and I don't remember it at all.   Then again I didn't recall Sam's either, and presumably that's from this series rather than a previous series.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 23:53
the dance ray did tonight was from his second week on the show that series so would not be as rembered as others
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 08:48
We watched it last night! First time for weeks. We call it the Ray Quin show. Can't stand this lad, I'm sure he is lovely, kind to animals and adores his family and friends but since I first saw him, some years ago, with that ruddy wink at the camera, he makes my skin crawl.  I remember when he first came on the show. he was a roller blader (People said it was a different form of skating but Robin Cousins says if you can roller blade you will soon get used to ice skates) Anyway! he comfortably skated on the ice to meet T&D, hands in pockets and whistling.. Confident ++. For someone who has the Marmite effect on people, it wasn't a wise move.

We voted last night  too, that's only the second time. Beth got our vote. Hayley seemed awfully over marked to us. The show is dancing on ice and for the flying routine she barely touched down.
Sam was good, Quinn the usual, and Beth undermarked .

Have any of the voting figures been leaked? Is Quinn not getting so many? Did they manipulate the figures last night to gee folk up to vote for him in the final when the public vote decides?

We'll both try and stick it out next week, but we have been threatened with that bl**dy Bolero again haven't we.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 09:07
Worst week for me, HATE HATE HATE  the flying as much as Gareth (who missed the final cos of it!!!Angry)
how is it dancing on ice?  Now dancing over Ice, yes.

Hayley!!!mmmmppphhhhhhAngry
blades barely touched the ice!, so what transitions to ice Robin dear??? (wish he'd stayed in Sochi, was enjoying the other guy Nicky??)
and when she skates barely lets go of Dan,unless she's standing still,  hope there's another solo section next week, and she's now 3rd!!!!!!!.

Beth by far a better skater, and much better without cling-on Dan.

Now I love Ray, don't know him, am not a scouser, but from the series he was in from week 1, it was obvious he was a winner,and enjoy Maria too(think this was the first series I watched.  )
My daughter, never watched a programme, let alone a series, walked in last night watched Ray, and Maria, and thought he was the pro!!(until camera focused on him alone)

Am SO pleased Beth got thru to the final, I would of liked Sam there as for me , he was tons better last night, and deserved to be in the final rather than Jazz hands flipping Hayley Angry.

Skipped thru Christine B, and Phil, and other annoying bits, as watched late last night, and sorry skipped grandma Jayne, and grandpa Chris doing their bit too, and also some professional skate to some group???

NOT watching any B*****'s that come up!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 10:33
Originally posted by Bren

DOI started with big injustice when Bonnie did not make it to Bolero and then Gaynor the worst skater won

Stefan should have won that series with Bonnie second.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>