I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2014
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing on Ice Semi Final 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:12
AGREE

Ahahaha. Dan looked like one of the Village People
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:12
that routine from Hayley was so poor skating compared to Beths was minimal yet she gets a 10 for her gurning 
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:14
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Flying is a not so subtle ploy to ensure Hayley makes the final...
Just as it was last year to keep Gareth out of the final

But if you look at viewer votes Gareth would have made the final. It was the icy powers that be forced him out.
🎭💃
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:16
Ha Bren gurning for points who else did that oh yes Susanna and Beth being critisised every week for poor performance who else had that oh yes Sophie did on SCD
🎭💃
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:17
I reckon the only way Hayley won't make the final is if she's in the skate-off against Ray. And even then I wouldn't be wholly confident.

Paranoid? Me?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:22
I agree Bambi am worried for Ray a bit would like him to make final I know people think he is smug but always found him lovely and he still keeps in touch with all his friends from dance as a kid and love his mum and dad
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:24
Oh Ray and Hayley will make the final. No need to worry
🎭💃
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:28
I'd much prefer the final if Hayley didn't make it! That performance from Ray was the best of the night for me.

I must say, Bren, I've never thought he comes across as smug. Maybe it's because I'm a Scouser myself, but I know a lot of lads with the same kind of attitude and they're genuinely lovely.

thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:30
Maria is having the time of her life bless her
🎭💃
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:32
he was a lovely cutie Bambi years ago when he was just 7 he made the final of the British freestyle at the Winter Gardens Blackpool 3000 people watching he was in the under 12 section so the youngest he danced on in the final on his own and his little smile and cheekiness and he worked us judges and the crowd he has never changed
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:33
Ahh lovely anecdote Bren
🎭💃
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:34
It must be a real thrill for you Bren, watching what he's doing now! I'm worried for Beth tonight; I have a feeling in a skate-off between her and Sam (who just hasn't had the public support all through)or Hayley she'd be the one to go.
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:38
I find the flying incredibly boring, but that was the best of a dull bunch for me.

Edited by BambionIce - 02 Mar 2014 at 19:39
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:46
A show of two halves tonight then.   As for the flying - I won't begrude Hayley her 40/40 as it was pretty much perfect, even if she didn't touch the ice.    Ray was definately marked too highly - was an 8-8.5.  Similarly Sam was marked too low - wasn't perfect but it was better than Ray's routine.   Beth marked a bit low in comparison to Hayley's score too.

Not much to say about the other routines now and haven't really got a clue how it'll go.   Sam is unsurprisingly favourite to go, but I think based on tonight he'd still beat Beth.   Not so sure about Hayley - I think the judges may want her in the final regardless.   

Ideally would like to see Beth v Hayley in the skate off as I think that would actually be an interesting one to see.   If it goes to type Beth should go through thanks to Robin's casting vote.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 19:47
neither of the girls touched down but got marked quite high Ray penalised for his tranisitions but at least he made some touchdowns the marking tonight quite wrong IMO hayley and sam should be bottom 2
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2014 at 20:00
I simply don't understand the marking...
Two super routines from Beth and not a single 10.

I'm going to cry if she doesn't make the final

Edited by Jo Bird - 02 Mar 2014 at 20:19
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>