I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2014
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Week 7 chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOI Week 7 chat thread
    Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 18:36
more too dramatic crap (carrying on from last week)  she holds on too much bet Hayley and dan are overmarked

Edited by Bren - 16 Feb 2014 at 20:31
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 18:48
Kyran and Nina too frantic but score 33
Vicky-Leigh View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 18:59
Hi Bren Wave
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 19:20
hi vicki

had visitors so hard to post

loved Suzanne , Ray was good and Sam better
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 19:27
this team think could really mess things up and put two boys against each other
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 19:43
teams was difficult girls better in performance boys better in skating very close
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 19:45
Not much to say about tonight's show - only comment really is on Ray's routine, which I do think execution and performance wise is the first of his to really deserve 10's across the board, but I do think it was lacking the content of some of his previous routines.  Suzanne didn't really deserve her 10 as there was a slight error, and I wonder if Sam had got his final lift up properly whether he'd have hit the 10's.

Fair result on the team challenge, but I think in the past we've seen the viewers correct it and pretty much put the bottom two back in place.   Sam is still in danger as him being in 2nd encourages viewers to vote even less, so if he picks up the least votes it'll just depend on how the other votes fall.

Overall I think Kyran deserves to go tonight, and it could be anyone but Ray in the skate off with him, though Beth probably had the weakest routine of the rest.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 20:39
'I agree with all of that Brekkie

that was Ray and Maria's own routine so maybe why content not as dificult
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 20:56
what an injustice
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 21:03
Gutted Suzanne and Matt have gone though understand why - the number of times though Kyran seems to scrape through you do wonder what incriminating evidence he has over the judges.   I do think too they're the only ones who could probably have picked up the public support to cause an upset and take the title from Ray.

Also glad Kyran actually went through on a clean sweep - I thought Suzanne would get the nod from Ashley and Jason and be kicked out on the casting vote, so slightly easier to swallow when it's unanimous.

Solos next week then, and a couples performance too.   Hopefully they don't bother with the flying in the semi-final - would rather it simply be one new routine and one classic routine from their first series.

Would be nice if for the final that for the Showdance there is one eliminated champion in each routine too.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 07:35
Sorry to see Suzanne go. She deserved a place in the final.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 08:44
Does anyone know when this finishes?  We did try to watch until it turned into the 'Ray Quinn on Ice Show'.  It seems to have been going on for weeks and weeks. Every time we look in the TV schedule book, there it is. Plonked in the middle of a Sunday evening. Thank the lord for DVD's
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 17:19
It does seem a bit stretched out, but I thought this might happen with all champions taking part, .I would of preferred having beginners again for the last series (if not celebs, then normal Joe Public- just for a change)
Just give the trophy to Ray, and end it now. (I do like Ray though, he is the obvious winner by far, I'd say Beth second, Hayley is irritating me no end these days)
sorry to see Suzanne go, but they should of finished the show last night, don't know what else they can do for the next few weeks.
Hope they're not doing that flying stuff AGAIN!! or even that 'B' word, lol.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 23:18
It's over in three weeks - forever.  The series is shorter nowadays too - they used to go through to the end of March.

And of course it'll end with the Bolero.   Would be interesting though to see what they did if the show did return without Torvill and Dean - probably just repeat another routine.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 08:30
Originally posted by Brekkie

It's over in three weeks - forever.  The series is shorter nowadays too - they used to go through to the end of March.

And of course it'll end with the Bolero.   Would be interesting though to see what they did if the show did return without Torvill and Dean - probably just repeat another routine.

In my opinion, it would be a success. The format is good.  I'd be glad to see the back of Karen too. I don't know what she's done to her face, and I haven't seen it much this year, but she looked as if she had a permanent wedgie.

Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 18:42
Watched the show and of course Ray superb as always.  Beth IMO best girl and if I was marking the team it would have been the girls for me.

Suzanne made some mistakes and of the bottom 2 was the right one to go.

Has Hayley done a quick routine yet? 

Liked Sam again this week too.  Nice that he had a reprieve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>