I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2014
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Week 4 Chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 22:04
iOn catchup again.

Kyran is a really good skater but I found that a little bit frantic.
Bonnie - A little messy (now knowing the result, I'm surprised she wasn't in the bottom 2).
Gareth - I rather liked that, I thought he did a good job.
Sam - LOVED it.  Is it me or is he less smug now he's skating with someone else.  I think he's coming across ok.
Suzanne - I really liked that, but Matt needs to stay away from the white tights.  Sweet that his parents were there.
Zarrah - I really liked that, she's such a good skater, better than others so it's such a shame that she went this week. :(
Beth - Love her with Luk, shame she wasn't with him in the series she won.  Great routine and I loved the song.  (Robin she's skating better because she's with someone who lets her skate :) )  Haha got to love Luk, he's fab.
Hayley - rather enjoyed that charleston, little bit frantic in places :) surprised she was marked higher than Beth tbh.
Ray - WOW - fabulous routine. :)  He's so so good. 

Bottom 2 IMO should have been Bonnie and Kyran. :(

Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2014 at 22:06
Originally posted by Jo Bird

I'd love a Ray/Beth/Suzanne final Deb.

That'd do me too nod
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2014 at 23:00
Originally posted by Eviesmum

iOn catchup again.

Beth - Love her with Luk, shame she wasn't with him in the series she won.  Great routine and I loved the song.  (Robin she's skating better because she's with someone who lets her skate :) )  Haha got to love Luk, he's fab.

That is such a good point.

I know time is tighter now they only have 90 minutes but considering last year most shows had a routine which featured the celebs you'd think with this being All Stars they'd be doing that this year, but it's very much straight down to business now (never thought I'd be complaining about that!).   Jayne and Chris don't even get a proper intro anymore - it's literally "Jayne and Chris, come over here".
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 07:14

iOn catchup again.

So true. Beth skates much better with Luk and he does great lifts with her. They really sparkled on sunday night. My faves so far
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 09:41
Originally posted by Brekkie

iOn catchup again.

That is such a good point.

I know time is tighter now they only have 90 minutes but considering last year most shows had a routine which featured the celebs you'd think with this being All Stars they'd be doing that this year, but it's very much straight down to business now (never thought I'd be complaining about that!).   Jayne and Chris don't even get a proper intro anymore - it's literally "Jayne and Chris, come over here".

For me, that is a positive about the show.I'm trying hard to get into it, but still can't work up much enthusiasm
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123