I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heather Mills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heather Mills
    Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 08:55
Now before I start, I'll put me cards on the table and admit I cannot stand this female. I used to say that  it was quite possible that when alone, she could make her head turn through 360 degrees
BUT!  She has worked extremely hard for several years to qualify for the para games and reached the standard to qualify for the regular games. It must have been sickening to be told that your prosthesis was illegal when you were within touching distance of competing. .
I know she threw a wobbler and, as usual, went OTT with it but I wonder how I would have reacted.

Edited by Toots - 23 Jan 2014 at 08:56
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 15:24
i didn't hear about this ,
not a big fan either, but how can a prosthesis (as a para surely a lot of people/skiers would have one as their impairment)
maybe had extra springs/suspension/go-faster stripe??
and why after all this time was it suddenly just noticed.
Feel sorry for her, or anyone who worked so hard to compete.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply