I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2014
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI 2014 : Week 3 chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 19:42
Right - that's me off for the night! If Todd's not in the skate-off I will quite probably scream, but apart from him getting thrown off and Ray being safe I can't say I have too many preferences tonight.

If I don't make it back online for the results show, have a good week everyone!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 19:51
nite Bambi
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 20:54
Zaraah vs Todd in skate off

no brainer that todd goes
Vicky-Leigh View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Vicky-Leigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 21:00
So pleased that we got the right result, although I don't think Zaraah should've been in the bottom two!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 21:55
whizzed thru the show, for some reason, it's not doing it for me
don't really pay any attention to the judges, and whizz by Christine Bleakley (she's just like a talking mannequin/robot to me, - no personality coming thru.) and cannot stand Ashley on the panel, -still can't see why she is there.  Have no time for Jason - he has his favourites imo.

Seems to me anyway Jason not a fan of Kyran, or Gareth from his scoring!!!!

I liked Ray (although his routine looked a bit frantic to me??- of course choreography not his fault!)  I liked Kyran's routine, but would of preferred Ray skating/dancing it!!- not sure that makes sense??
Gareth and Bonnie to go next, altho maybe Zaraah as she doesn't seem to be getting the vote
At least Todd got paid!!! and left before he broke something!!!

edit thought Hayley and Dan's routine - too safe/easy?? they won't win,
enjoyed Beth's (altho wasn't expecting too, never really been a fan before, like her with this new skater, far better than Dan for her)

Edited by deborah31 - 19 Jan 2014 at 21:58
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 22:19
Glad Todd's gone but mixed views on tonights show.   Firstly great to have 10 routines in 90 minutes, and apart from VTs being slightly on the short side it didn't feel rushed at all.   However didn't think the routines were as good tonight as the opening two routines - and not sure if any that scored 9's tonight really matched up to Suzanne's routine last week.

I think with it being All Stars too they probably need to introduce .25 and .75 marks too - at the moment if things progress as you would expect them too half of them will be gettings 10s every week for the last half of the series.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 08:41
I missed last week's show and didn't really enjoy this week's. Some of the judges marks were reminiscent of SCD. They obviously have an agenda.

Much as I usually enjoy the comedy routines, am glad Todd went. Not sure if I'll bother to watch next week.

Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 09:32
Just watched the routines... minus Todd.

Of the boys Kyran's the best skater but Ray's a much better dancer.

Of the girls Suzanne and Zarah are good; Beth's much better w/o Dan.

It would be great to have a week without any lifts. Just skating.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 08:20
Totally agree Jo. Have at least 1 week when it is just skating on the ice. Have to say, that although she is still a weak skater, Bonnie has improved no end.
I have a feeling Ray will win, I'm not a fan, of his but will admit that he isn't so irritating as he was. Marriage seems to suit him. I would suggest to him however, that he stops punching the air when he gets through. That lad who came second to Beth did it last year and I believe this is the reason he didn't win.

Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234