I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2014
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin's Replacement?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 17:28
That's unexpected news, danceking - I assume he's only commentating on the Ice Dance, so will be free at weekends!

On a related note - I've been assuming Simon Reed (the commentator) would be in Sochi too - he's excellent on Eurosport, a million miles better than Sue Barker who seems to sit in the commentary box with Robin on the BC these days!
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 17:33
Haven't Nicki and Karen fallen out? So, with Jason at one end, and Nicki at the other she might not have a good evening.

Edited by Toots - 26 Jan 2014 at 17:34
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 18:21
looking forward to a bit of excitement- karen and nicky, ha..ha.. plus Jason
can't watch till later, telly taken!!!
in the middle of cooking, well heating up dinner, so will be the results show before i watch tonight.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 21:17
Originally posted by BambionIce

That's unexpected news, danceking - I assume he's only commentating on the Ice Dance, so will be free at weekends!

On a related note - I've been assuming Simon Reed (the commentator) would be in Sochi too - he's excellent on Eurosport, a million miles better than Sue Barker who seems to sit in the commentary box with Robin on the BC these days!

Eurosport no longer have the rights to the Olympics thanks to selling them through an agency directly to broadcasters rather than via the European Broadcasting Union.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12