I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No gong for Andy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No gong for Andy
    Posted: 31 Dec 2013 at 17:12
Murray that it. Shame on you Cameron! I see 2 of your cronies got one though
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2014 at 18:19
Might be just as well Toots. Can you imagine... Advantage Sir Andy!

Btw did you know Djokovic has signed up Boris as his coach?
So I guess he won't be on the commentary team for SW19.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 06:18
Yes I did Jo. Not sure if it will work, but Boris is a sly old fox, he knows a  tricks or two. I remember him coming to his first Wimbledon. He was about 16, threw himself at every ball and came off the court so covered in dust, he looked as if he had been playing on clay. Federer has shaken up his team too.
Andy seems a bit shaky at the moment but I'm too worried. he has to play himself back in after the surgery
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 07:08
It will be interesting to see how it works out won't it...
What do you think Andy's chances are at the OZ Open?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:19
Happy New Year, ladies!

I'm actually quite glad Andy hasn't got his knighthood yet - 26 is much to young to be "Sir Andy" and there's so much more he can win.  What'd they do if (when!) he wins another Wimbledon? 

If he doesn't get it at the end of his career, however, I will be marching on Downing Street with a banner! 
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2014 at 09:06
Does he have an OBE or is it an MBE?  I'm not sure about the Oz open Jo. He's a bit of an unknown quantity at the moment. Fingers crossed though
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2014 at 09:18
Originally posted by BambionIce

Happy New Year, ladies! If he doesn't get it at the end of his career, however, I will be marching on Downing Street with a banner! 

Happy new year Bambi. I'm right behind you. We'll make a day of it   
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 07:38
Originally posted by Toots

Does he have an OBE or is it an MBE?  I'm not sure about the Oz open Jo. He's a bit of an unknown quantity at the moment. Fingers crossed though

I had to look this up Toots. He's got an OBE.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 09:15
Originally posted by Jo Bird

It will be interesting to see how it works out won't it...
What do you think Andy's chances are at the OZ Open?

I hope he doesn't mind playing in hot weather Jo. The forecast for the Australian Open this week varies from 35°C to 41°C .
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 10:08
Andy won Wimbledon under 45'C so anything can happen
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 08:56
One down... six to go. C'mon Andy
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 13:36
Two down... five to go

Is anyone else watching/listening?
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 13:46
I am sort of following it. I am hoping he does not melt in 100F heat
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 19:13
Yes. Very hot again today. Due to cool down saturday.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 20:50
The tennis is on TV live everyday here. I catch bits, but I have been out most days as it's still summer holidays for schools and I have been catching up with former colleagues still on holidays. My niece doesn't go back to uni until the 8th Feb.
The night matches will be a little cooler for players. Our big name players are out - Tomic and Hewitt.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 21:05
The heat is not just a problem for tennis in Melbourne. The other day the heat affected trains in Melbourne with train services stopped and thousands of commuters stranded. So many households were using their air conditioners that it caused power blackouts for several hours. Bush fire danger is another concern. Perth in Western Australia has had bad bush fires with many homes lost. Unfortunately that is the nature of Australia; high temperatures and bush fires.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>