I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI finally on Aussie TV but...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DOI finally on Aussie TV but...
    Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 14:29
DOI is finally going to air on free to air TV in Sydney starting from next Sunday. I don't know if it will be the 2013, the 2012 series or older. The TV guide doesn't specify. Better than nothing.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 14:35
It doesn't really matter if it is the 2012 or 2013 series as it will be new to me any way.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2013 at 10:56
Its the 2012 series. At least I get to watch the whole series. I have seen the 2006 Australian series here and the pay TV had the 2010 and 2011 series on the UK channel.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 13:28
I am so annoyed with Channel 11. They have chopped and changed the airing time for DOI 3 times now. The first 3 episodes were on Sunday evenings. The rest up to last night (the episode where Matt Evers is cut on his head by his partner's blade) were on Saturday evenings. I record them so I can zip through the ads and not watch them. I was recording an episode of another program at 1pm today for 1 hour, as I was going to be out all day. I start to watch it tonight and its the last hour of the next episode of DOI, not the program that I thought I was recording. I was so annoyed that I had missed part of DOI, until I found that they will be repeating it at 3am this morning, so I have set the timer and hope they don't alter that as well.

Edited by MargiABC - 12 Jan 2014 at 13:29
Rumbarebel View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Rumbarebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 17:26
That's the 2012 series. Glad you can finally see it. Hopefully you'll get to see the whole thing (Series 1 was 2006 though the later ones are the better ones).
 Post Reply Post Reply