I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Celebrity Big Brother 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CBB August 2013?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CBB August 2013?
    Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 18:46
Stuck in a hotel room last night (waiting for the kids to come back from free lobby wi-fi!)
flicking thru channels came across CBB on channel 5?

Have no idea if this is current, but what a bunch of losers!!!!!LOL,

Only recognised Les Battersby (how sad and pathetic did he look) and Janice??? (his wife) from Corrie.
Was shocked to see Carol McGiffin on from Loose Women, b ut maybe given the push, as i heard she is now ex- Loose!!!! (maybe she needs the money) and will probably be topless soon like Denise was last year.

Ron Atkinson still the rude ignorant sexist/racist  p*g he always was, so no change there then.

So bad, it was ridiculous, also some model looking woman, being nasty to everyone, and giving someone called ABs? (no idea about him) some bad advice, lol
 (Sarah? no idea who she was) also some U.S Barbie doll type with a bigger set of boobs than IQ, and another transvestite/lady boy, dressed up like a duchess, --   Channel 5 must be really scraping the barrell for this.
Just seemed a show where everyone was bragging about their sex life, or lack of!!, glad my teenage kids didn't see it, what examples!!

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 21:00
so bad quite funny Debs and yes is current

Carol walked away from Loose though I haven't watched show in years the panel now is not what it was so not really surprised maybe this is her swan song to tv and she will concentrate on her other stuff
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 22:58
funny i thought last years was around Xmas?? , as remember reading about Denise Welsh topless in the tub, i think she won it from memory??!!!! from what I read in the Sun!!
Can't see them getting paid much for it, as can't really be watched by many (anymore? - if it ever was)
or was it Julian Clary who won?? not sure now, can't be on twice a year surely.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 11:10
they get paid a fair bit and ratings not too bad for C5 reg beating C4 last winner was rylan at christmas CBB is twice a year :))
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 13:28

flicking again thru channels, - not looking for it honestly

see Danielle? (irish woman) voted off, seemed to be a bit of a pain, so probably good news she's gone.
It's the model that's the biggest pain too (imo) she may be considered 'classical- good looking' but what a biatch on the inside!! How up herself is she?
Have no idea who 'Lauren' (presume she's a transexual/transvestite, cos of the large adam's apple) is?? but in the 5 mins I've seen, seems one of the nicest people in there.
The American woman (courtney) big boobs, just looks too ridiculous, who would want boobs that size? - some of these people (like i always seem to say these days) obviously don't have mirrors, or good friends who tell them how obnoxious , and ridicoulous they are/look!!
right hoping not to catch it again!!(what are Louis, and Carol doing in there?? oh the money, if it's a lot then)
 Post Reply Post Reply