I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

twist( uk)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: twist( uk)
    Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 10:14
I have stayed away from the so called big twist and will see it when its shown tonight on the tv
 But i am guessing from the very small piece that i saw last night on emmas show and the way bb had got them standing and sitting

i think most people think that the two gina and sopie have to choose which ones going but i think its the other way round the public always vote out the ones nominated so i think the housemates standing have to pick either gina or sophie..

.but then i think the twist really is that althought they have to pick no one will have to leave as its secrets and lies remember the year carol ziggy and someone else had to pick someone to leave and all it was a taskand no one went....if some one was leaving it would have been live ......maybe the person they want to leave gets the money

oh boy i start off with one twist and end up with lots
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply