I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

they anounced a death, how about a birth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: they anounced a death, how about a birth
    Posted: 23 July 2013 at 00:33
A few years ago the housemates were told that michael jackson had died

do you think that they will let the house know that william and kate have had a baby

won't change anything in the house...but they can have a game with them it is in fact secrets and lies year

maybe get then believing that its a girl or its twins

moonshine
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 17:27
Well, I gave up on BB some years ago after being a big fan. As far as I can remember they started  putting bottom feeders in the house and I don't doubt it has changed for the better so I can't say for sure but maybe the housemates would have known who Michael Jackson was, but  had no idea who William and Kate are.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 20:55
the housemates to be fair are a lot better this year most of them slightly older im still a fan and love CBB nod

ooo should have scd rumours soon
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 23:10
still love bb too

hazel should have gone

if this had happened the week daley got kicked out who would hazel and daley have invited into the safe house i think this was ment to happen that week but got stopped because of what happened
moonshine
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 09:04
Is it getting better then? Will watch next year. Have given up on Dancing on Ice so am just left with Strictly. Looking forward to the rumours too Ben. I absolutely eat sleep and dream Strictly from late September to Christmas. Not being a fan of the hot weather, Strictly starting is a sign that winter is on its way
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply